Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 7th, 2010, 10:55 PM   #406
country flag VikingTennisFan

VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Heather Watson

woohoo, well done Heather!
VikingTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2010, 07:30 AM   #407
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations, Heather!
coyets is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 01:04 PM   #408
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

ITF.2010.Toronto.WS.Final
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 03:35 PM   #409
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light

Heather is the new GBR number three in the WTA Singles Rankings! Well done, Heather!
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 12:35 PM   #410
country flag eagles07

eagles07 is a glorious beacon of light eagles07 is a glorious beacon of light eagles07 is a glorious beacon of light eagles07 is a glorious beacon of light eagles07 is a glorious beacon of light eagles07 is a glorious beacon of light eagles07 is a glorious beacon of light eagles07 is a glorious beacon of light eagles07 is a glorious beacon of light eagles07 is a glorious beacon of light eagles07 is a glorious beacon of light

Does anybody know where Heathers playing before Aus open?

Serena & Venus & Caro

* Elena Baltacha * Anne Keothavong * Katie Obrien * Naomi Cavaday * Melanie South * Naomi Broady & All the Brits *
eagles07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2010, 04:19 PM   #411
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Heather Watson and Laura Robson set for Fed Cup debuts

Teenagers Heather Watson and Laura Robson will make their Fed Cup debuts for Britain in next month's Europe/Africa Zone Group 1 matches in Israel.

Last year's US Open junior champion Watson, 18, and 2008 junior Wimbledon winner Robson, 16, join Elena Baltacha and Anne Keothavong in the GB team.

Fed Cup captain Nigel Sears said: "It is the right time for Heather and Laura to try and make it a successful week."

The games will be played in the week beginning 31 January.

Baltacha is the highest ranked of the British women at 55th in the world, while Keothavong is battling her way back towards the top 100 after sustaining a serious knee injury in 2009.

Watson is ranked third in Britain and 176th in the world, while Robson, who is 219th, has been selected ahead of the likes of Katie O'Brien, Naomi Cavaday and Mel South.

Watson said: "I'm absolutely thrilled to have been selected. It's a dream come true as I've grown up watching the competition. I can't wait to head out to Israel with the girls and give it our all."

Britain will be aiming to win a place in the World Group II play-offs in April but, with only two spots available and possible opponents including world number one Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark, competition will be tough.
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 07:30 PM   #412
country flag coyets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
Heather Watson and Laura Robson set for Fed Cup debuts
Congratulations, Heather! I think they may well have chosen the best team, even though only Heather and two others earned the nomination on their WTA rankings.
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 02:51 AM   #413
country flag Sportgal1

Sportgal1 is just really nice Sportgal1 is just really nice Sportgal1 is just really nice Sportgal1 is just really nice Sportgal1 is just really nice Sportgal1 is just really nice Sportgal1 is just really nice Sportgal1 is just really nice Sportgal1 is just really nice Sportgal1 is just really nice Sportgal1 is just really nice

Watson has gotten through qualifying to enter the auckland main draw, where she'll face another qualifier. She beat Hampton, Dentoni and Brianti in straights. Good luck Heather!
Sportgal1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 10:51 AM   #414
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

big congratz for winning her 1st round in Auckland!
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:24 AM   #415
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelag View Post
big congratz for winning her 1st round in Auckland!
Don't give the game away! There are people here who still don't know it's all a fix.

Oh. You meant the doubles.
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 06:19 PM   #416
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/g5q8k...Heather+Watson

Heather is using a blacked out racket. Im guessing either her contract with Head is over or she is trying out different branded rackets.
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 08:11 AM   #417
country flag scheele

scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light

Well done heather!
scheele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 11:40 AM   #418
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Heather takes out Suarez-Navarro in straigt sets!!! Amazing run so far for Heather!
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 11:43 AM   #419
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Great stuff
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 02:37 AM   #420
country flag VikingTennisFan

VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Peng def Watson 6-4 7-5.
I saw bits of the beginning, and Heather played very well, but she had trouble keeping her service game, and a few too many errors. In the end Peng broke her 3 times in each set, and Watson broke Peng twice in each set.

I'm pretty optimistic about Heather qualifying for the AO on this performance.
VikingTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote