Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 26th, 2010, 03:17 AM   #391
country flag Qrystyna

Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather Watson

Heather lost 2-6 6-4 6-3. Moonballed to death after a great start.

(formerly known as GrassGOAT)
Qrystyna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2010, 08:03 AM   #392
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 09:24 AM   #393
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm starting to think that Adidas no longer sponsor her....she's worn that same outfit the whole year.
Old Sep 11th, 2010, 02:17 PM   #394
country flag scandic78

scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of

Heather beat Amra Sadikovic in the QR1 of Quebec City 6-1 6-3. Good win Heather, keep it up and qualify

Mary Pierce - Katerina Maleeva - Nicole Vaidisova - Li Na - Agnieszka Radwanska - Kim Clijsters - Amanda Coetzer

Baltacha - Keothavong - Watson - Broady - Robson - Webley-Smith - Moore
scandic78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2010, 02:31 PM   #395
country flag A-Chak

A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all

Good job Heather!
A-Chak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2010, 03:13 PM   #396
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Beat Madison Brengle QR2 6-1, 6-3 again.
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 04:36 PM   #397
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Heather lost in the Quarter-Finals of the Commonwealth games to eventual winner Rodionova.
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 11:29 PM   #398
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Through to the semis in Toronto, to play against Sloane Stephens.

Guess this puts her into the top 200 and means she'll probably be ranked high enough to play qualies at the Oz Open?
pesto is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 07:03 PM   #399
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Heather is in the final against Alizé Lim. She beat Stephens 16 60 64

Never posted in this thread before but I'm also one of Heather's fans. I saw her in Copenhagen and I actually talked a bit to her mother - she's such a sweetheart

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 09:05 PM   #400
country flag Osomec

Osomec is just really nice Osomec is just really nice Osomec is just really nice Osomec is just really nice Osomec is just really nice Osomec is just really nice Osomec is just really nice Osomec is just really nice Osomec is just really nice Osomec is just really nice Osomec is just really nice

There is no doubt that she will be in the Australian Open qualifying. She's comfortably above the cut-off at the moment and she only has 4 points that drop off before then.

Last edited by Osomec : Nov 9th, 2010 at 11:43 PM.
Osomec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 12:16 AM   #401
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

What is the cut-off point likely to be?
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 01:35 PM   #402
country flag Joe.

^^
Probably about 220.
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 03:25 PM   #403
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of

Well done Heather

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 06:43 PM   #404
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Heather wins 50K Toronto!!!
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 09:12 PM   #405
country flag pesto

Well done, Hevver - and thanks Joe.