Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 130 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 06:24 AM   #1936
country flag cwej

cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all
Who is the woman with Heather in Baku? Has she changed coach again? That would be a real shame...!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
cwej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 06:47 AM   #1937
country flag cwej

cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all
Re: Heather's Cheering Thread

Horrible 3rd set from Heather there. Sadly lost to Mladenovic 2-6 6-3 0-6.
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 06:52 AM   #1938
country flag Mr.Sparkle

Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute

Heather! I only saw bits of the match but Heather looked a bit off. She had trouble holding serve... I think even though she played well at Wimbledon, only reaching the second round was probably a big blow/disappointment...
Mr.Sparkle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 01:15 PM   #1939
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

jankimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 04:32 PM   #1940
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Faded badly after pushing a third set, again. Hope this doesn't become a habit.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 06:17 PM   #1941
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Into the doubles final with Panova. 5th of her career and hoping for a third title. They'll play either Olaru/Peer or Schiavone/Voegele

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 12:03 AM   #1942
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Good consolation for the singles debacle. And useful to get her groove in on hardcourt.
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 08:04 AM   #1943
country flag Mr.Sparkle

Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute

Heather's 1st round match in Washington will be against flipping Flipkens. Potentially tricky but from what I remember Flipkens has flipped out of good form again.
Mr.Sparkle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 05:30 AM   #1944
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

GL Watts!
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 10:11 AM   #1945
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Commercial and professional success for Heather
Quote:
Originally Posted by @HeatherWatson92
WTA title no. 4 ���� #Baku #benefit #statoil #lululemon
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 11:57 AM   #1946
country flag cwej

Great result for Heather after the singles. Oddly all 3 of Mladenovic's matches this week were 3 setters ending in 6-0 final sets - the first 2 she did the bagel, the 3rd she lost by the bagel.

Flipkens is not the easiest of first round opponents, but it is an achievable one.
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 11:58 AM   #1947
country flag cwej

Incidentally this win should take Heather back to British Number 1 in both singles and doubles - despite Rae and Smith winning another title this week.
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 03:55 PM   #1948
country flag jankimfan

Now hope this form translates into singles too
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 09:26 PM   #1949
country flag pesto

Well done Hev (and Alex)! She's such a good doubles player. I'd love to see her with a more regular partnership.

Hope she has enough time to turn around for Washington.
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 01:30 AM   #1950
country flag cwej

Luckily she's not scheduled to play until Tuesday in either singles or doubles.