Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 125 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2014, 12:07 PM   #1861
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather's Cheering Thread

Only just noticed that Heather will team up with Bouchard for Wimbledon doubles. I wonder what Laura thinks of this?

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2014, 12:43 PM   #1862
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson. View Post
Only just noticed that Heather will team up with Bouchard for Wimbledon doubles. I wonder what Laura thinks of this?
Probably nothing, she is not the boss of her
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 01:39 PM   #1863
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

I hope they gel as a team. Hev can play doubles well, and seems herself again, and Bouchard is obviously on great form. With Genie's looks and Heather's personality, and home crowd support, they could be a very popular team with the fans.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 08:06 PM   #1864
country flag Gruftgesänge

Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of

Patchy match against Pironkova this evening but a nice outcome. I was surprised at how tentative the two players were, especially Pironkova who is the official GrassGOAT. I also wondered if the choke last week against Wozniak was preying on Heather's mind in the first two sets - she missed so many opportunities. Once Heather found the confidence to attack Pironkova's fragile forehand wing the match turned decisively in her favour.

Pennetta awaits in round 2. More aggression please, Heather. Don't be passive!
Gruftgesänge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:50 PM   #1865
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

I am afraid it was dark and I was too tired to take many pictures

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:52 PM   #1866
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

She could easily have lost this in straights, but once she eked out the second set, she never looked like losing the third.

Shame they bunged this on court one in favour of Ward v Young on Centre. I think both women are far more interesting players than either of the men.
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 01:31 PM   #1867
country flag mbturner

mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice

She had an ice pack on her right wrist towards the end of the last match so she may have a problem today.
mbturner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 03:43 PM   #1868
country flag mbturner

mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice

Big win. Played well.
mbturner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 04:18 PM   #1869
country flag pesto

Very well indeed.

Hope she gets a good draw for Wimby.
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 04:20 PM   #1870
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

Watts

Thanks to bobito for providing me with JJ avatar

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 04:27 PM   #1871
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future

Hev!
RU90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 04:30 PM   #1872
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Great win for Hev. Her first top 20 win?

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 04:47 PM   #1873
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Great win for Hev. Her first top 20 win?
Yes
RU90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 08:03 PM   #1874
country flag Gruftgesänge

Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of

Great to see Heather stepping up her play today. She was serving like a boss in sets 2 & 3, picking her spots and chalking up aces and service winners. Her delivery is really gaining in pace and accuracy.

The forehand looked much improved too, compared to Paris and her opening round here, though it obviously helped that Pennetta was leaving the ball so short.

She'll be facing Kvitova on Centre Court tomorrow. They've never squared off before and it'll be intriguing to see how Heather fares. Kvitova's form can be so erratic and her concentration so wayward that there are definite possibilities. Above all, Heather will need to return well.
Gruftgesänge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 08:52 PM   #1875
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Great win What a great way to finish after that terrible overrule

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote