Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 119 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2014, 08:15 AM   #1771
country flag charlie_k

charlie_k is just really nice charlie_k is just really nice charlie_k is just really nice charlie_k is just really nice charlie_k is just really nice charlie_k is just really nice charlie_k is just really nice charlie_k is just really nice charlie_k is just really nice charlie_k is just really nice charlie_k is just really nice
Re: Heather's Cheering Thread

Greetings to all Heather fans! I had the pleasure to attend the final match in Prague between her and A.K. Schmiedlova. First set was very tight, all girls lost her service games many times. Heather played very well, she used all the court. She played dropshots from both wings, she tried after some shots to finish the ralleys at the net, she played nice forhands and backhands down the line. I have watched first whole Heather´s match and I am surprised how complex player she is. I hope winning this ITF tournament will boost her confidence and she will back at top50 where she belongs. She and her coach are very nice people and I wish them all the best.
charlie_k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2014, 02:50 PM   #1772
country flag James(Y)

James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all

Thanks for the post! Glad to hear she was playing well and you're right she needs to get back to the top 50 and above ASAP!
Worn smooth from days of fertile deliberation
James(Y) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 10:25 AM   #1773
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Heather's French Open is never going to begin at this rate

To make things worse, her first round match is scheduled third on court after two men's matches, one of which is a second round

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 01:15 PM   #1774
country flag 4everandever

4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice

Players warming up...

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/scores/index.html

GL ever.
4everandever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 02:51 PM   #1775
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

62 64

Came back from 2-4* down to win the last four games. There was a bit of a break at *3-4 though so maybe an injury for Falconi?

Either way, Hev through to face either Kozlova (who?) or Cascino (who?) in the next round.

... for some reason.
Old May 22nd, 2014, 02:52 PM   #1776
country flag mbturner

mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice

She wins 6-2 6-4.
mbturner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 05:27 PM   #1777
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Unfortunately guys, I think the injury was for Watson, probably moreover to regroup but on facebook she has posted a picture of herself but you can notice that there is strapping around the ankle. Hope it was just precautionary and is not causing her any pain. I knew Falconi would put up a fight but glad she is through. Even though it is little, still she has gained points from last year. I think Kozlova appears on paper to be an easier match up, good luck tomorrow Hev

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 12:23 AM   #1778
country flag cwej

cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all

On paper she is actually through the hardest of her 3 rounds, now the other seed in her section has been knocked out. She's done this level so much more than most of the girls in the qualifying draw - she should win these 2 matches to be honest.
cwej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 04:54 AM   #1779
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwej View Post
On paper she is actually through the hardest of her 3 rounds, now the other seed in her section has been knocked out. She's done this level so much more than most of the girls in the qualifying draw - she should win these 2 matches to be honest.
yes but apparently she is not 100%
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 12:36 PM   #1780
country flag Dawson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
yes but apparently she is not 100%
And it seems to be showing. She drops the first set 46

... for some reason.
Old May 23rd, 2014, 12:41 PM   #1781
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson. View Post
And it seems to be showing. She drops the first set 46
I blame your optimism about it being a straightforward draw. Joking.

Hopefully she can regroup now.
Old May 23rd, 2014, 12:49 PM   #1782
country flag Dawson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royals. View Post
I blame your optimism about it being a straightforward draw. Joking.

Hopefully she can regroup now.
I'd be lying if I said it didn't already cross my mind Damn my jinxing!

... for some reason.
Old May 23rd, 2014, 01:11 PM   #1783
country flag mbturner

mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice mbturner is just really nice

Wins second set 6-2.

3rd set - Loses first service game but immediately breaks back.

Last edited by mbturner : May 23rd, 2014 at 01:26 PM.
mbturner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 02:07 PM   #1784
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Def. Kozlova 4-6 6-2 7-5.

Phew. Was so worried after the first set.
Old May 23rd, 2014, 02:08 PM   #1785
country flag Dawson.

So relieved! Nice fight, Hev Three set record is 6-1 this year now.

EDIT - 5-1

... for some reason.