Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 117 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 15th, 2014, 10:27 AM   #1741
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather's Cheering Thread

Watson d. Hot WC 61 64

One more win could see her back in the top 100

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 15th, 2014, 01:36 PM   #1742
country flag mbturner

mbturner is an unknown quantity at this point

Pliskova has had some good wins this year. It'll be tough.
mbturner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2014, 02:59 PM   #1743
country flag James(Y)

James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all

It will be tough especially if Pliskova is having a good day on serve, however I think Hev will be too steady and win this! Fingers crossed!
James(Y) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2014, 08:40 PM   #1744
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Heather is in Wimbledon MD as of right
David Barker is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2014, 09:42 PM   #1745
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Barker View Post
Nevermind.
Old May 16th, 2014, 11:54 AM   #1746
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Heather wins 6-2 6-4 , very good week for her

Sent from Verticalsports.com App
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2014, 11:56 AM   #1747
country flag mbturner

mbturner is an unknown quantity at this point

Pliskova saved around 10 match points but Heather got there in the end. Great win.
mbturner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2014, 12:31 PM   #1748
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Hev!
Old May 16th, 2014, 02:31 PM   #1749
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

great win

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2014, 03:09 PM   #1750
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

She faces Babos in the semis who recently won a $75k in Gifu so is in good form. Heather leads the H2H 2-0 (one by retirement).

Should be a tough one. Good luck, Hev

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2014, 04:40 PM   #1751
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Great week for Hev so far- beating world number 30 and 62, will be so close to the top 100 now.
I expect her and Babos will know each other very well. They go all the way back to French Open Junior Doubles Final together.
It's a match Hev can win but can also lose depending on Babos' confidence after getting some really good wins this year.
Good luck to Hev and hope she can get to her second final of the year

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2014, 05:59 PM   #1752
country flag cwej

cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all
I think Heather should beat Babos. She's a better player mentally (despite struggling recently to close out matches). Great semifinal. Wish there was a stream.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
cwej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2014, 06:02 PM   #1753
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Good luck in the semi's Heather.

Let's get that top 100 ranking back.
Evans. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2014, 11:18 PM   #1754
country flag Gruftgesänge

Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Barker View Post

Heather Watson‏@HeatherWatson92
Quote:
Guess who's the last direct acceptance into Wimbledon main draw? ... ME #cmon #somotivated #watsonloveswimby!
Gruftgesänge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2014, 12:10 AM   #1755
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

gl in the semi

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote