Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 116 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2014, 04:47 PM   #1726
country flag cwej

cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all
Great result. It's a slightly sick thought, but I reckon Bally's death might actually help Heather and Johanna this week being close to her as teammates. Sometimes you just need something to fight for and that would be a fitting tribute.

I could, of course, be completely wrong!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
cwej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #1727
country flag mbturner

mbturner is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Heather's Cheering Thread

Wickmayer lost today. Could help Heather progress further.
mbturner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:07 PM   #1728
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson. View Post
Heather Watson (GBR) d. (LL)Giulia Gatto-Monticone (ITA) 64 76(6).

Was probably a bit rusty and might have had a hard time concentrating because of Bally but got the job done
As a Heather fan I saw the match today. She was very rusty as you would expect, and very emotional on court. Understandable.....
She will need to be much better against Claire....
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2014, 01:20 PM   #1729
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Heather Watson (GBR) d. Claire Feuerstein (FRA) 6-1 4-6 7-5

She was up 6-1 *3-0, then got pegged back to 6-1 4-6 *3-5, saved 5 match points and won four games in a row to finish the match. What a fighter

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2014, 04:09 PM   #1730
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

It's matches like those which will whip her back into form and make her believe in herself. It really has not been a bad season so far at all. Just a shame about the shoulder injury which has meant that she has had to miss 2 months and kept the ranking in the slow lane. But I am confident that tough matches and consistent results (QF,SF) will get her in the top 100 before Wimbledon or just after hopefully.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2014, 06:34 PM   #1731
country flag cwej

cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all
Should she win this tournament (not completely out of the question) she would be ranked about no.93 next week!

Having said that Bertens is going to be extremely difficult to get through on clay...!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
cwej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2014, 08:11 PM   #1732
country flag mbturner

She won her doubles match as well, so a good day.
Old May 9th, 2014, 01:09 PM   #1733
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Kiki Bertens (NED) d. Heather Watson (GBR) 63 61

Disappointing but this is her third loss to Bertens so she's obviously a difficult opponent for Hev, not to mention the shoulder and the emotional week she's had off court Prague $100k+H next week, and Wimbledon MD ranking cut off too.

... for some reason.
Old May 14th, 2014, 01:42 PM   #1734
country flag James(Y)

James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all

Just beat Koukalova in straight sets 1st round of Prague. Great win! Klaras been having a pretty good year, best win of the season so far for Heather
James(Y) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2014, 02:59 PM   #1735
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Great win!
Old May 14th, 2014, 03:07 PM   #1736
country flag Dawson.

Good stuff! Her best win of the year. She's got a Slovakian WC I've never heard of in the next round, and the draw has really opened up after that. Could be a big week for Hev.

... for some reason.
Old May 14th, 2014, 04:20 PM   #1737
country flag LeatherRatson

LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of

So pleased for Heather! Should be fine for next round but she will likely be facing Karo Pliskova in the QF which could be tough...
LeatherRatson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2014, 08:29 PM   #1738
country flag Gruftgesänge

Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson. View Post
She's got a Slovakian WC I've never heard of in the next round, and the draw has really opened up after that.
Petra Uberalova. She's better known for her looks than her tennis.

Gruftgesänge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2014, 09:11 PM   #1739
country flag mbturner

Edging towards the top 100 to get into the big tournaments.
Old May 14th, 2014, 11:07 PM   #1740
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Very good win!
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote