Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 115 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2014, 01:32 PM   #1711
country flag LeatherRatson

LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of
Re: Heather's Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson. View Post
Miami > $50k Osprey qualies () > Charleston qualies > Katowice qualies in 4 weeks. I'm not convinced and think she'll pull out of somewhere eventually. Probably Osprey.
Oooh, lots of green clay tennis then. Hopefully she can play all three now.
LeatherRatson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2014, 07:41 PM   #1712
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Unsurprisingly, she's not at Osprey.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 02:39 AM   #1713
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ten...er-injury.html

Poor Hev. That sounds painful.
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 09:29 PM   #1714
country flag cwej

cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all

Watson out this week. Such a shame... she was playing so well before her injury.
cwej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 09:02 AM   #1715
country flag LeatherRatson

LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of

Heather pulled out of Oeiras. I guess she is still injured? Does anyone know anything?
LeatherRatson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 01:06 AM   #1716
country flag cwej

cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all
She's on the entry lists for $100k and $50k in the next 2 weeks in France... But that doesn't mean much considering she's not played in any of the other tournaments she's been due in.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
cwej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 07:07 AM   #1717
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

There were some Instagram photos of her training on clay at the NTC with Donna Vekic uploaded yesterday. Hopefully a good sign.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 08:11 PM   #1718
country flag Gruftgesänge

Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of

Heather Watson to play first tournament in two months next week in France

Quote:
Tennis - British woman Heather Watson will make her comeback at a tennis tournament in France next week.

The 21-year-old has been out of the game for two months due to a shoulder injury and has dropped to no. 122 in the world from her position in the top 40 last year.

Watson has not played since the Sony Open in Miami in March and will return at the ITF Cagnes-sur-Mer Open, while all the top players compete at the Mutua Madrid Masters.

Watson has a 15-6 record this season and won an ITF event in Midland in February before her shoulder started bothering her.
http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Heathe...colo17775.html
Gruftgesänge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2014, 03:44 PM   #1719
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

(1)Yanina Wickmayer (BEL) v Q/LL
Kiki Bertens (NED) v (wc)Fiona Ferro (FRA)
Heather Watson (GBR) v Q/LL
(8)Nadiya Kichenok (UKR) v Claire Feuerstein (FRA)

Heather's draw in Cagnes-sur-mur. Can anyone shed some light on Kichenok? I know nothing of her game.

... for some reason.
Old May 4th, 2014, 04:58 PM   #1720
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Her and Wicky are always in the same section it seems!

Good luck Heather!
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 03:54 PM   #1721
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Do we know when she plays??

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 03:56 PM   #1722
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-hay-igual View Post
Do we know when she plays??
She already won a doubles match today, and plays Giulia Gatto-Mon(I can't spell it) tomorrow I believe.
Old May 5th, 2014, 04:12 PM   #1723
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

thanks

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 03:43 PM   #1724
country flag Dawson.

Heather Watson (GBR) d. (LL)Giulia Gatto-Monticone (ITA) 64 76(6).

Was probably a bit rusty and might have had a hard time concentrating because of Bally but got the job done

... for some reason.
Old May 6th, 2014, 04:27 PM   #1725
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson. View Post
Heather Watson (GBR) d. (LL)Giulia Gatto-Monticone (ITA) 64 76(6).

Was probably a bit rusty and might have had a hard time concentrating because of Bally but got the job done
She really just needs any points she can get right now.