Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 111 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2014, 06:40 PM   #1651
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather's Cheering Thread

won in the final 6-4 6-0
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2014, 06:42 PM   #1652
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

So many positives to take away from this win.

She's playing confidently and enjoying herself on court again. Top 100 should be the goal right now.
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 06:43 PM   #1653
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

11 games in a row had some help along the way but she totally deserves this title. Her reaction was adorable!

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 06:49 PM   #1654
country flag tennisfan1001

tennisfan1001 is just really nice tennisfan1001 is just really nice tennisfan1001 is just really nice tennisfan1001 is just really nice tennisfan1001 is just really nice tennisfan1001 is just really nice tennisfan1001 is just really nice tennisfan1001 is just really nice tennisfan1001 is just really nice tennisfan1001 is just really nice tennisfan1001 is just really nice

Fantastic week for Hev - really happy for her
tennisfan1001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 07:03 PM   #1655
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

great job Hev

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 07:08 PM   #1656
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Great win after a difficult 10 months
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 07:18 PM   #1657
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesto View Post
It all seems to be coming togther at last. She certainly seems to be playing like a top 100er at the minute, it'll just take a while for her ranking to catch up.
I would argue she's playing like a top 50 player (maybe I'm biased ). She played so well all week. I don't think she lost a point when using the drop shot (always playing it at the right time). She served well and came to net a bit, too. Only in the beginning part of this final was she off, but I would call that nerves.

Well-done, Hev!
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 09:29 PM   #1658
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

And a doubles title to top off a wonderful week

... for some reason.
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 09:49 PM   #1659
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU90 View Post
I would argue she's playing like a top 50 player (maybe I'm biased ).
I haven't seen much so I was just going by results. But she did beat two top 40 players in Fed Cup, so I'm happy to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Great week. Getting the double should massively boost her confidence. She didn't drop a set in singles, did she?
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 09:58 PM   #1660
country flag James(Y)

James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all

Nope, won the singles without dropping a set! Such a great week for her, does anyone know what her up coming schedule is?
James(Y) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 10:01 PM   #1661
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

so proud of Hev, still looked full of energy even at the end of the doubles match which is great to see!! She has certainly shown why she was ranked 39 in the world, you can start to see her experience as a player and all that fight she has too I would say her and Diego are doing a good job at the moment. First serve is very solid and she is much more powerful on both sides now. Would love to see her come to the net even more. Hope the Tatishvili partnership will be a prosperous one too, they have great chemistry on court Well done Hev !!!!!

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 10:01 PM   #1662
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Plays Acapulco qualies next !!

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 11:11 PM   #1663
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Well done Heather.

Just a matter of time now before her ranking catches up with her current form.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 11:32 PM   #1664
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by James(Y) View Post
Nope, won the singles without dropping a set! Such a great week for her, does anyone know what her up coming schedule is?
Acapulco qualies next week, an ITF week March 3rd then she probably will get a qualifying or main draw WC in Miami
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 12:09 AM   #1665
country flag Dawson.

^Yes it's going to be strange seeing her in a $25k. It's such a shame her ranking isn't (or wasn't) high enough for IW qualifying. I wouldn't totally rule out a WC but that's more likely to come in Miami.

... for some reason.