Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #1576
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather's Cheering Thread

I hope so, but it's a tough world out there, especially if you are not British

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #1577
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
So this is the original transcript, right? Some things got lost in translation in the Italian version.

Thanks
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #1578
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

well it's still a feature, which means it was adapted by me and then by an Editor...but yes, it's normal that a further translation makes it lose its original taste

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #1579
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

6-4, 6-4 and into the main draw!

Has a very difficult first round ahead against either CSN, Pavlyuchenkova, Kanepi or Hantuchova. All of them are prone to complete shit-fests now and then so you never know...

Whatever happens, this has been a great start to the year for Heather

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 01:19 AM   #1580
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Happy she made the MD I think Pavlyuchenkova or Hantuchova might be the easiest outta the four IMO so hopefully she get place by one those two

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 01:23 AM   #1581
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

G'wan, Hev! 3-0 start to the season
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 08:16 AM   #1582
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Hev!

So happy for her, anyone know how close she is to Top 100? I'm hoping she can still make AO MD. She doesn't deserve to play qualies.
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #1583
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Gets Cibulkova in R1, draw was moved around due to Caro's withdrawl. 1am tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royals. View Post
Yes Hev!

So happy for her, anyone know how close she is to Top 100? I'm hoping she can still make AO MD. She doesn't deserve to play qualies.
Ranking cut off has already been made for AO, she'll almost certainly be in qualies unless a virus sweeps through or something. It's annoying but if she's playing well and doesn't get a horror draw she should be ok. The R3 points she's defending in Melbourne aren't that nice though could be another big ranking hit before she's able to move upwards.
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 09:53 AM   #1584
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

There's a new ranking system for 2014 - even if Hev reaches the third round in Melbourne again she'll lose points. But at least everyone is in the same situation. You do get more points for tour qualifying rounds though so luckily Heather has taken advantage of the system this week. It's the kind of system that will work out better for a player like her in the long run.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #1585
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

She should qualify in Melbourne and this will help with the points situation which is why I think it's actually a good thing she's in the Q Draw.
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #1586
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

hmmm Cibulkova... played crap after Toronto last season so I'm in doubt about her form. Congrats Hev, so happy for her, 3 tough opponents but 3 very convincing victories Hoping she can beat Domi!!!!

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #1587
country flag RU90

Someone said Heather is out-of-shape. What the heck?
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 01:54 AM   #1588
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

They're blind.
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 02:03 AM   #1589
country flag RU90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
They're blind.
It's just stupid. At the beginning of every year, they say everyone is out-of-shape.

Well, Hev was right there in the first set but lost her way in the second. Never really found her game. Still a good result!
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 02:05 AM   #1590
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
They're blind.
Nah, just stupid.

Anyway, Hev lost 6-4 6-3. The first set could have gone either way, the second... Not so much. At her best, Hev was a wall that could hit nice winners. At her worst she was badly imitating Laura at her worst. Still a great week for her, off to Sidney
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote