Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 20th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #1531
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future
Re: Heather's Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
I have no news for the coach, but i know what she's training on
Well, what? Spill the details, please.
Advertisement

Old Nov 20th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #1532
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

I don't wanna spoil for when I eventually get my interviews published because I will...though I can't believe no-one seems vaguely interested in a face to face interview with her in this country

I mean, it will soon be out on Italian websites as they want it, but not in the UK same for my one with Alison Riske

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #1533
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.spaziotennis.com/2013/11/...sparin-giulio/

if you have any Italian skills, here you go (or google translate might help you as well)

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #1534
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Do we know yet where Hev is starting the season off?
Brisbane & Sydney qualifying
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #1535
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Well I wish she played in Auckland

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #1536
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Oh wow, that's some strong draws. Yeah I'm kinda surprised she isn't playing Auckland. A tough start to the season.
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 12:55 AM   #1537
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Oh wow, that's some strong draws. Yeah I'm kinda surprised she isn't playing Auckland. A tough start to the season.
Yeah I am also surprised .

guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #1538
country flag LeatherRatson

LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future

Quote:
I guess the logic is that Brisbane and Sydney offer more points. It's good that she seems to be regaining confidence in her game at least.
LeatherRatson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #1539

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshBolt View Post
I guess the logic is that Brisbane and Sydney offer more points. It's good that she seems to be regaining confidence in her game at least.
Yes and that's a fair point, but only if you win the matches Not doubting Hev but after the rough end to the season might be nice to get some wins under her belt, come through qualies and just gain confidence. I just worry she'll go to Brisbane and Sydney, get very tough draws and go into the AO on a downer.
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #1540
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yes and that's a fair point, but only if you win the matches Not doubting Hev but after the rough end to the season might be nice to get some wins under her belt, come through qualies and just gain confidence. I just worry she'll go to Brisbane and Sydney, get very tough draws and go into the AO on a downer.
Agree. She needs wins under her belt, it will be very tough in Brisbane in the main draw if she qualifies. Sydney/Hobart are the same week of AO qualifying so she can only play a maximum of 3 matches there.

Old Dec 5th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #1541

Harman just tweeted that Heather has announced her new coach - Deigo Veronelli. Yeah I've never heard of him either...
Old Dec 5th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #1542
country flag guichard

Quote:
Harman just tweeted that Heather has announced her new coach - Deigo Veronelli. Yeah I've never heard of him either...
Same... Going to google him

Old Dec 5th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #1543
country flag guichard

Humm he is relatively new to the business.

Hope it works out

Old Dec 5th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #1544
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For a split second I read that as "Henman just tweeted that he's Heather's new coach"

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #1545

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson. View Post
For a split second I read that as "Henman just tweeted that he's Heather's new coach"
And for a split second I read your comment to read 'I read that as 'Harman just tweeted that he's Heather's new coach..' Which would be equally as good

As for Deigo he appears to be a 34 yo Argentinian guy with a career high of 165 back in 2004. He has a wife and young child, that's the sum of my research.