pfff at the israelis - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2002, 05:34 PM   #1
country flag Mitzi

Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute
pfff at the israelis

There is a poll in the walla web site in the sports section http://sports.ep.walla.co.il/

And the question of the poll was: A year has passed, what was the most memrable evet in Israeli sports?
And Anna ranked 17 in the world got only 2% from 1784 people who voted. She is in last place along with Maccabi Tel Aviv losing to Panatinaikos (I'm sure there are more than ten spelling mistakes in that name...) in the semi finals of the eurolegue final four. Even the sailing boys got 3%!
btw, Maccabi Haifa going to the champions legue was first place with 42% of the votes.

Mitzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2002, 09:39 PM   #2
country flag Mikey
Team WTAworld

Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of
hey karen i just voted for anna (even though i cant read hebrew or am israeli) in that poll! at least, i think i did. it was the one that was "anna smashnova" in hebrew then it said 17, so im pretty sure that was the right one.
Lindsay Davenport - Anna Smashnova - Lisa Raymond - Sandrine Testud - Paola Suarez - Amelie Mauresmo - Virginia Ruano-Pascual - Nadia Petrova - Chanda Rubin - Cara Black - Tathiana Garbin - Anne Kremer - Monica Seles - Fabiola Zuluaga - Maria Sanchez-Lorenzo - Amanda Coetzer - Rita Grande - Meghann Shaughnessy - Magui Serna - Nathalie Dechy - Kim Clijsters - Elena Tatarkova - Maria Sharapova - Alicia Molik - Julia Vakulenko - Elena Likhovtseva - Anastasia Myskina - Emilie Loit
Mikey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2002, 10:04 PM   #3
country flag Irish

Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute
My computer thingi said that my security level was too *high* when it isn't so it could not be opened.
Davenport, Capriati, Molik, Golovin, Seles, Clijsters, Myskina, Dementieva, Groenefeld, Frazier, Sprem, Hantuchova, Peschke, Dulko, Ivanovic, Smashnova, Likhovtseva, Vaidisova, Zvonereva, Schiavone, Pennetta

"No good deed goes unpunished." - origin unknown
Irish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2002, 11:02 PM   #4
country flag Nimi
Team WTAworld

Nimi has disabled reputation
Well, you can say that again, Noam Okun dropped two set points in the 1st set against Lleyton, this might sound mean but, DAMN YOU POTATO! STOP WINNING!!
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 09:49 AM   #5
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Anna deserves more credit!
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 09:52 AM   #6
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

I voted for this, is this it? -17
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 11:49 AM   #7
country flag Mitzi

Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute Mitzi has a reputation beyond repute
yes, you're all right, it's the one with 17 (Anna smashnova ranked 17 in the world)
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 09:54 AM   #8
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

I'm happy then.
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 05:12 PM   #9
country flag Mitzi

then I'm happy too now