Did anyone notice the casual point by Suarez Navarro? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2009, 12:15 AM   #1
country flag Marty-Dom

Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute
Did anyone notice the casual point by Suarez Navarro?

One of the highlights of the tournament for sure.
Marty-Dom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2009, 12:18 AM   #2
country flag SUPER

SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of SUPER has much to be proud of
Re: Did anyone notice the casual point by Suarez Navarro?

The most bizarre point I've ever seen

Myriam Casanova Lindsay Maritoñi Kimmie Ai Anabel Carla Bovina Jankovic Pepa Jeleníssima Mary Karolina Magüi Vivi Babsi Kimiko Amanda Koulikouvskaya RittnerTestud Dominique Anna K Martina
SUPER is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 12:20 AM   #3
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

if she didnt push it in it would have been a break.
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 12:20 AM   #4
country flag ms_nut

ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute

The ball hit the net post and came in.. She just casually hit it aside.. thinking the point was over and then the look on her face was hilarious (it took her a while to realize she had hit a live ball)...luckily the ball went in..
ms_nut is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 12:21 AM   #5
country flag raffles

raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of

Well it looks really windy out there so the balls behaving strangly. Anyway a point is a point. I'm sure she'll happily take that game.
raffles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 12:23 AM   #6
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

When I watched it, I didn't know what happened as I thought it was over, but then they showed a replay

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 12:24 AM   #7
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute

It was bizarre. She just pushed the ball, but I think she did it as a reflex, not really with the intention to do it. She would've probably gone nuts if Martínez Sanchez won the point being that lucky
Tripp is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 12:26 AM   #8
country flag fufuqifuqishahah

fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute

i missed the replay

Grand Slam [oJankyoEugeniusoAnaresoBarktraoRebelLio]
Come Baaaack [oShinoboooMarie!oNutcrackeroThe Original Russian Bombshello]
Wake Up! [oVeeoThe Slovak SpideroFrannyoSlam StephensoVaniaoJellyDee!o]

fufuqifuqishahah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote