short story about alize from aus open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 01:28 PM   #1
country flag 2009

2009 is a name known to all 2009 is a name known to all 2009 is a name known to all 2009 is a name known to all 2009 is a name known to all 2009 is a name known to all 2009 is a name known to all 2009 is a name known to all 2009 is a name known to all 2009 is a name known to all 2009 is a name known to all
Smile short story about alize from aus open

hey guys... in case u didn't get to watch the mixed doubles with cornet/melo i thought i would tell u my report/story as i was watching. alize was playing well as usual however i was surprised to see how frustrated/worked up she got even in mixed doubles (i noticed this somewhat at the hopman cup as well). she hit her racquet hard on the ground once and a few points later realized it was broken so she slammed it about 5/6 times on the ground - this was kinda funny. however, it looked like alize was having lots of fun on the court with Marcelo Melo and they seemed quite flirty. early on, alize slammed a first serve into melo's back by accident and he fell to the ground in pain (half joking though). she came over and he wouldn't get up and so she was forced to give him a kiss on the cheek before he got up! alize went to serve again but melo was joking around and ducking down really low on the court and she cracked up laughing again, and then after that marcelo turned around and faced alize as if to say 'hit me again' as he wanted another kiss from her. at the change of ends marcelo lifted up his shirt to show her the huge red mark that was left on his back and alize patted it in and then smacked it hard as a joke. anyway, i thought it you guys might appreciate that story. i also saw her 2nd round singles match but it was an easy win and there is not much to report.
2009 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 01:52 PM   #2
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: short story about alize from aus open

Omg
Nice to see she's really eager to win, save some for Safina too though
Omg Melo isn't he something like 10 years older?

Thanks for shaing and welcome to the board!

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 02:03 PM   #3
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

thank you!!

Alize & Melo
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 02:08 PM   #4
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
Omg
Nice to see she's really eager to win, save some for Safina too though
Omg Melo isn't he something like 10 years older?

Thanks for shaing and welcome to the board!
who cares?
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 02:09 PM   #5

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 05:11 PM   #6
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 05:58 PM   #7
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

girls

but hum... dont think alize dating an atp player would be good thing especially when you look at vaidisova,safarova and ivanovic being in a huuge slump

wta and atp are not made to be together

though, someone has a pic of marcelo melo?

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/

Last edited by améliemomo : Jan 23rd, 2009 at 06:23 PM.
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 12:42 AM   #8
country flag 2009

2009 is a name known to all 2009 is a name known to all 2009 is a name known to all 2009 is a name known to all 2009 is a name known to all 2009 is a name known to all 2009 is a name known to all 2009 is a name known to all 2009 is a name known to all 2009 is a name known to all 2009 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
girls

but hum... dont think alize dating an atp player would be good thing especially when you look at vaidisova,safarova and ivanovic being in a huuge slump

wta and atp are not made to be together

though, someone has a pic of marcelo melo?
hmm well according to her hopman cup interview, she has a boyfriend who is German? no idea who it is though
2009 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 04:53 AM   #9

really? didn't know that
Any details, someone?

Old Jan 24th, 2009, 08:50 AM   #10
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

An Austrian diver.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 02:30 PM   #11
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2009 View Post
hmm well according to her hopman cup interview, she has a boyfriend who is German? no idea who it is though
not German but Austrian, she met him during the Olympic Games in Beijing.

I made some searching and found an austrian athlete that could be "our man"

his name is constantin Blaha,he was born the 1 december 1987, not that tall 1,78 m

here s the pic

perhaps its him...

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 07:57 PM   #12

nice
Thanks

Old Jan 24th, 2009, 08:37 PM   #13
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

OMG!!!
I didnt know it

thanks
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 08:54 PM   #14

WTH?

Old Jan 25th, 2009, 12:27 PM   #15
country flag améliemomo

alize in her post match interview talked about her boyfriend who is in the USA AND that she wanted to go see him there but still in course at the AO Mixte doubles.

And guess what, she named her boyfriend Constantin!

yeah I know, I'm a medium