My 5th Maria autograph and GGG for the WRONG Maria! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 10:25 AM   #1
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute
My 5th Maria autograph and GGG for the WRONG Maria!

Firstly im sure everyone here already knows the Masha fans and their GGG for Sharapova is totally wrong, they've clearly got the WRONG Maria.

OK, more importantly, i got my 5th lil' masha autograph today in 6 days! And u'll never believe where she signed it! HER TOWEL! tho i had to literally run after her around the other side of the court (Flavia & Maria's practice session before their dubs match today) and there a 'fanboy' pushed in front of me and i was afraid that he was gonna ask for her towel, thank god he only asked for her autograph. i swear to god i made a vid of her signing the towel for me but i cant find it anyway!

As soon as her turned her back and was about 2m away i indistinctly smelt the towel! my bad! LMAO. it was a reflex, unconscience reaction. but omfg, it smelt like her lmao. weird much?

im gonna frame it, if i can find a big enough photo frame

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2009, 05:44 AM   #2
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of
Re: My 5th Maria autograph and GGG for the WRONG Maria!

Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 05:44 AM   #3
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

You better show you pic with her
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 05:52 AM   #4
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

You should ask a museum curator about the best way to preserve that holy relic.
Those precious molecules from Maria's body must not be allowed to waste away.
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 06:13 AM   #5
country flag Krzysiu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritof42 View Post
Just listen to him, bad angel. He knows cuz he had signed Gabi's pants
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 10:47 AM   #6

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thats a good idea actually. i swear to god AND on my own life that i recorded Maria signing the towel, but its like that vid doesnt exist! i cant find it anywhere!

very, very, VERY unfortunately (and very stupidly) i was soo damn proud of obtaining Maria's towel (which she was sitting on during her practice session ) and getting her to sign it for me, i cokcily draped it around my shoulders the WHOLE day and her precious scent wore off coz of my BO (i was weasring deo of course) and spraying my deo on myself (i had 24 hr anti-antiperspirant on as well)

im NOT posting my pic with me on the forum but im def printing and blowing it up *cringes* and framing it with my signed towel i'll prob get it framed next week and i'll take a pic of it and post it here to show u all.

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 09:06 PM   #7
country flag Kiriber
I'm a monster I'm a killer I know I'm wrong

Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
We can use it to clone her so we all get our very own makiri.
Kiriber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 04:41 AM   #8
country flag Krzysiu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber. View Post
Sometimes I wonder if there is another tennis girl setting of as many love emotions as Makiri
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 05:29 AM   #9
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber. View Post
Yes please
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 11:14 AM   #10
country flag Krzysiu.

Show off your pic please
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 12:34 PM   #11

lol, soz but im def not posting my pic with maria. i look like a retard or something and im still trying to find a big enough frame for maria's towel. but here's a vid i made of my time at the AO (it has a bit of maria in it towards the end in the credits).

me at the AO (it'll be put on private on Friday)

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 09:30 PM   #12
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Sport Illustrated videos:

Maria:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JZNG0G2Z

Group:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A450UF9H
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 03:53 AM   #13
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Maria, Tati Dani on location Dominican Republic

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HMZV98RI
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 08:16 AM   #14
country flag McPie
In the Summertime

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute

what a lovely idea spread over here

The McFanPage | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Proud Older Stepsister of Natasha Nicole, TF Transgender Female Lesbian Duo
McPie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 07:13 AM   #15

im gonna have to get a custom-made photo frame for maria's towel and its like $175 i dont have any money coz im trying to get my ipod fixed. does anyone wanna buy the other half of maria's towel off me? the side w/o her autograph of course

i got realllly sunburnt and i tanned weirdly. but there's all my maria autographs there, 5 in total.

twitter
AO pics on tumblr