Dreaming of Maria - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2008, 08:57 AM   #1
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of
Dreaming of Maria

Heyah. I haven't expected I create such thread but today's night changed my vision

It was Maria inside my dream. She'd hammered into my mind and woke me up cuz I felt like she was lying just near me Anyway I must justify that it was dream not during sleep known as 'hard sleep' but my conscience was turned off though.

So Masha appeared in my dream with some guy who was her boyfriend. But it was only game from her side Her boyfriend turned out her... brother! I said: 'Geez, Maria you played a game with me. You only wanted I feel jealous!' The best is the dream made place in my city's scenery. Totally shocked I'd woke up and arrived here to write this story...

She's a witch...
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2008, 11:34 AM   #2
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of
Re: Dreaming of Maria

Night after that one I've got next dreams about Maria. It's enough so far. I hope it will never come back

1/ Makiri guided some TV show. She got white top and brown skirt. But it was a nightmare indeed. She got this awful visor also...

2/ Elaborate dream. Situation takes place in Denmark and I really dunno why just there. I dunno why I was there and why Maria was. Some guy in his mid-ages wanted to buy a house. In house he wanted lived Maria, Igor and their friends with little child. Maria has taken care of baby as if she was her mother. I knew this guy who unfortunately felt in love with Maria. He traced her and he noticed that she always had baby with herself. The end.
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 11:37 AM   #3
country flag only_one_maria

only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold

I wonder if Maria will work on tv after retiring? And with a baby aswell?

Maybe you've had a premonition.

Goonies never say die!
only_one_maria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 01:48 PM   #4
country flag Krzysiu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by only_one_maria View Post
I wonder if Maria will work on tv after retiring? And with a baby aswell?

Maybe you've had a premonition.
And if she considers pulling up stakes to Denmark
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 01:43 PM   #5

only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold

Well, Maria featured in a dream I had last night. I don't remember this happening before. As soon as I woke up I thought I'd better post it here, but now I've forgotten most of it. From what I remember, Maria was playing a match and I was watching (don't know if it was television or from the stand). Things were going well and she was really interacting with the crowd, being funny etc. Everyone was lapping it up. I think she may have ended up winning a tournament. The rest I have forgotten.

Goonies never say die!
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 12:40 PM   #6

Well, would you believe it, Masha turned up again in my dream last night. There were a whole group of young people, including Masha dn myself, in this house watching the film Duel. It was scarier than I previously remember. I remember that when I was alone with Masha, I kept trying to get close to her, but we kept being interrupted by something. It was all over so soon.

Goonies never say die!
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 06:46 PM   #7
country flag Krzysiu.

Marias always go in pairs Makiri went into your mind. She reminded about herself in those dreams but still sitting in your head even if you think she is nomore

Last edited by Krzysiu. : Jun 27th, 2008 at 06:52 PM.
Old Jul 13th, 2008, 01:19 PM   #8
country flag Krzysiu.

Yay! I interviewed Maria! I was talking about her outfits and fans. It was one of the most beautiful dreams ever
Old Aug 16th, 2008, 10:31 AM   #9

A little cameo from Makiri in my dreams last night.

She was given a fine by the WTA for swearing at an umpire during a match. Can you believe it? I couldn't believe this was true

Goonies never say die!
Old Aug 18th, 2008, 01:21 PM   #10
country flag Krzysiu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by only_one_maria View Post
A little cameo from Makiri in my dreams last night.

She was given a fine by the WTA for swearing at an umpire during a match. Can you believe it? I couldn't believe this was true
I'm even not sure that she knows such words
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 07:48 PM   #11
country flag Zumoq

Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice

And so it has happened to me, too, that I had a dream about Maria. A welcome diversion it was from all the regular caught-naked-in-public stuff, and it was also sufficiently weird that I have decided to share it with you, before they put me on heavy medication.

It went as follows: I had died, but my spirit remained in the world. I could move about, observe everything and hear everything that was said, but I was completely invisible and unable to interact with the physical world in any way.

Then I found myself in a red clay tennis court, and Maria was there playing a tournament match! She was wearing a shiny, white outfit. I floated onto the court, and I could watch her play, up close, real close. And she moved so fast, yet gracefully, and made powerful shots, but in an effortless manner, and her timing and precision was perfect. I experienced it as though it all happened in slow motion, and I could notice all the small details. And it was wonderful to watch.

And at this point, I thought to myself: "Hey, this 'dead' thing is not as bad as they say!" But things were about to become worse...

After a while, I could sense the presence of another spirit. But it was a disturbed spirit, with a twisted mind. Althought this spirit just ignored me, I was able to share its memory. I realized it was the spirit of a young girl who had died in an accident.

The girl had played a tennis match against Maria, and Maria had won. The girl's disappointed father had been very angry about the loss on the way back home in their car. Turning his head from the driver's seat to shout at the girl sitting in the back seat, he wasn't paying attention to the road. The father drove off the road, crashed into a tree and the entire family was killed.

The girl's spirit was left alone in the world, and over the years, the spirit would increasingly blame its misery on Maria, thinking everything would have been different if Maria hadn't beat her. The spirit had grown hateful, and fuelled by its hate, it had also grown more powerful. It could now interact slightly with the physical world, and its mind was now bent on revenge and making Maria's life miserable.

The spirit started to affect the tennis game that was in progress. It would nudge the ball a little off course, and slightly obstruct the movement of Maria's racket, and it was just enough that Maria would hit the ball wide or into the net. And Maria became more and more frustrated, because she didn't understand what she was doing wrong. And I tried to contact the spirit and make it stop, but it refused to listen. Maria was now about to lose the match.

Then I sensed that the spirit was plotting something even more sinister: it was planning to stage an accident and make Maria trip in the stairs and injure herself. I panicked, and wanted to warn Maria, bur there was no way to communicate with her. I wanted to scream, but no sound could be made. I raced around the court, trying to make contact with someone in the audience. But nobody noticed me... And I felt so utterly helpless, not being able to protect Maria.

So guys, whatever you do, try not to die. It severly limits your options.

At this point, the dream turned into a blur and ended, unresolved as dreams are.

Now, reflecting a little on the dream, I have come up with a new theory:

Maria is no choker. Actually, she plays perfect tennis all the time. When she "plays poorly", it is in fact the action of an evil spirit interfering with her game, causing Maria to become frustrated and at the same time causing widespread despair among her loyal fans.

Also, if I was thinking about asking Maria a question, I now have the chance to prepare the ultimate weirdo question for her. It would be: "Were any of your opponents killed in a car accident the very same day you played against them?"

-- Big Z.
Zumoq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 08:58 PM   #12
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 05:37 AM   #13
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharapower8 View Post
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 11:39 AM   #14

Thanks, Zumoq. I notice your dream was a lot longer and more detailed than my ones tend to be. I tend to forget my ones very quickly, so perhaps I should try writing them down?

Goonies never say die!
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 02:17 PM   #15
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. When Maria is NR 1, the spirit most have found her piece.
Hopefully tomorrow

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote