Azarenka Fan Page - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2009, 11:11 PM   #1
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future
Azarenka Fan Page

For some time I've been creating a fan page for Vika. I haven't seen any other fan pages out there, so I want to make this one as complete as possible.

Here's the link:
http://www.hantuchova-fan.com/azarenka-fan/index.php

If anybody here have any good ideas of things/statistics to add, please let me know.

Also I am very open to critique, both positive and negative. But not on the banner, lol. Right now I only have paint and microsoft office picture manager.

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2009, 11:58 PM   #2
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Azarenka Fan Page

Nice pgae Christina

btw if u need avys and banners tell me

great work
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 12:07 AM   #3

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

thanks Kiridina

well I could use a banner since the current one is rather simple. Right now I'll keep the format of the entire page as it is so only one banner is needed (as in contrast to my Danka fan page with several banners).

Right now my only requirement is
size: 1050 x 150
text: Azarenka-Fan Your Number One Spot For Azarenka Facts
Color: doesn't matter, would be nice to match the color of the pages, but if the outfit suggests another color, I can just change the color of the website.

Eventually I'll add a subpage for Vika pictures, videos and graphics, but I am still in the first stage. I've only made 1! avatar and one signature banner with Vika so right now I don't feel like adding a subpage for those. But if you want to create some, I'll create the subpage for it of course. With a subpage, it is a good place to have all out creative work gathered so it isn't lost. Credit will be given of course.

Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 12:09 AM   #4
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

all right

so if u don't care I'll do it tommorrow

btw u can call me William or Will
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 12:13 PM   #5
country flag lover_of_myskina

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of

Great Work Christinawww !

I will send you the pix of Vika at Roland Garros and my exclusive videos !

Why don't we create an (Un)official Vika's Fan Club ?
And you could create a page for the club on your site
lover_of_myskina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 12:22 PM   #6
country flag VIKA?

yess it's a great idea( Vika's fan club)
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 12:42 PM   #7

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of

We are already 3 !
You, Chrsitinawww and me !

We have to create a Vika's Fan Club page together !
I can manage to make t-shirt
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 12:53 PM   #8
country flag VIKA?

a T-shirt
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 02:29 PM   #9

I had one shirt ready for the next GDF Suez tournament in Paris in february...
But Vika isn't coming in Paris this year
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 05:54 PM   #10

I'm in definitely. Also, I wouldn't mind at all having a really big website with everything Vika.
I'll make a link/subsection for a fan-club, what should it include?

Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 01:38 PM   #11
country flag VIKA?

I really don't know

maybe lover_of_myskina can give you an idea
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 07:12 AM   #12
country flag playhard

playhard is just really nice playhard is just really nice playhard is just really nice playhard is just really nice playhard is just really nice playhard is just really nice playhard is just really nice playhard is just really nice playhard is just really nice playhard is just really nice playhard is just really nice

Hello, I have this website, do you want to develop it together?
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 09:28 AM   #13

I've added 3 interviews to my site here:
http://www.hantuchova-fan.com/azaren...section=videos

Old Mar 24th, 2009, 10:33 PM   #14

I've been relaxing making some highlights of Vika matches. I've started with the 2007 US Open R32 vs Hingis. I only have some of the first set and the entire second set. No third set unfortunately. The highlights are mostly with great play of Vika, but also winners and other worthy things from Hingis is included. The highlights from this match is divided into two clips, one clip for the first set and one clip for the second set
You can find the clips here:
http://www.hantuchova-fan.com/azaren...section=videos

Old Apr 6th, 2009, 01:28 PM   #15
country flag Aleh

Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all

After Miami I have made....

(Can I place here?)

The Official Belаrussian Ambassador of Vikaland
Aleh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote