POSSIBLE (obvious) BOMBSHELL: Mary Carillo Outted?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2009, 05:12 AM   #1
country flag tonybotz

tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future
POSSIBLE (obvious) BOMBSHELL: Mary Carillo Outted??

did anyone hear her tell robin roberts she loved her? it sounded gay to me. i'm being silly/.
tonybotz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2009, 05:13 AM   #2
country flag Cakeisgood

Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: POSSIBLE (obvious) BOMBSHELL: Mary Carillo Outted??

She was way into Harkleroad's PB pix. Wouldn't shock me haha

In love with Martha.
Cakeisgood is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 05:14 AM   #3
country flag Sectumsempra

Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold

i must have heard her commentate about fifty matches before i finally realised it was a woman speaking

her voice is so manly
Sectumsempra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 05:15 AM   #4
country flag barboza

barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future

Oh my god, this woman is psyycchoooooo. She talked about Robin Roberts being her friend as though she just climaxed.
barboza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 05:19 AM   #5
country flag DimaDinosaur

DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute

Just because she looks like a lesbian, doesn't mean she is one. She has 2 biological children so she craves men at least 2 times in her life so far.
DimaDinosaur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 05:20 AM   #6
country flag tonybotz

tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by barboza View Post
Oh my god, this woman is psyycchoooooo. She talked about Robin Roberts being her friend as though she just climaxed.
hahaha i know!! there must be major scissoring going on.
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 05:22 AM   #7
country flag karimcartoon

karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold

She fits the stereotype and she has the voice for it. (A lesbian that is). She's annoying too- They should hire more people like Mary Joe. She's awesome and she was a good player too.
karimcartoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 05:25 AM   #8
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

She admitted to lesbianism and prostitution on the first day while she was discussing on-court medical attention. She was talking about how players will have to start paying for medical attention and she said she wouldn't mind giving massages for half-price.
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 05:31 AM   #9

karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by M17. View Post
She admitted to lesbianism and prostitution on the first day while she was discussing on-court medical attention. She was talking about how players will have to start paying for medical attention and she said she wouldn't mind giving massages for half-price.
What the fuck? She's disgusting. And no players should pay for it- she's annoying as hell also.
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 05:33 AM   #10
country flag tonybotz

hhahaha she never said that. did she? i'm sure she was being sarcastic, but still! even though she is annoying as hell at times, she is passionate about tennis and sport. as a fellow queens native, i'd still rather she stuck around.
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 05:35 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybotz View Post
hhahaha she never said that. did she? i'm sure she was being sarcastic, but still! even though she is annoying as hell at times, she is passionate about tennis and sport. as a fellow queens native, i'd still rather she stuck around.
I kind of feel the same way about Pam Shriver since we're both from that area but still Pam is OK. Mary Carillo is annoying but since she has connections she's staying.
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 05:36 AM   #12
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

She tries to make every story so dramatic and life-altering. It gets tiring.
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 05:39 AM   #13
country flag VeeReeDavJCap81

VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute

I was watching the other day and my cousin was watching a little (she's knows nothing about tennis) and they showed Mary and Cliff talking and she immediately says "she's gay huh". I actually defended Mary and said "she has kids"
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 05:41 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by M17. View Post
She tries to make every story so dramatic and life-altering. It gets tiring.
Yeah and she tries to invent poetry and she's really fake- you don't really like her. Kinda Plastic.
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 05:41 AM   #15
country flag partbrit

partbrit has disabled reputation

Quote:
I actually defended Mary
How is it "defending" someone to imply she isn't gay?