Brianti looks like Justine Henin - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2009, 11:23 PM   #1
country flag StZox

StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of
Brianti looks like Justine Henin

Is it just me?
StZox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2009, 11:24 PM   #2
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brianti looks like Justine Henin

Yep, it's just you.
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 11:25 PM   #3
country flag W!MBLEDON

W!MBLEDON is a splendid one to behold W!MBLEDON is a splendid one to behold W!MBLEDON is a splendid one to behold W!MBLEDON is a splendid one to behold W!MBLEDON is a splendid one to behold W!MBLEDON is a splendid one to behold W!MBLEDON is a splendid one to behold W!MBLEDON is a splendid one to behold W!MBLEDON is a splendid one to behold W!MBLEDON is a splendid one to behold W!MBLEDON is a splendid one to behold

nope, i was thinking this too
W!MBLEDON is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 11:25 PM   #4
country flag supergrunt

supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute

no, I thought that
supergrunt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 11:25 PM   #5
Koon

Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 20th, 2009, 11:26 PM   #6
country flag spencercarlos
Sabatini lover Forever

spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StZox View Post
Is it just me?
I agree even game wise
Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 9
Straight Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 6
Seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 5
Straight seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 4
Tier II and above titles
Sabatini 24 Martinez 17
Record at the Masters
Sabatini has 2 titles 2 Runner up and 3 SF
Martinez has 0 titles, 0 RU, and 0 Sf
Record against the best players
Sabatini 40% Martinez 21%
Head to Head
Sabatini leads 9-6 over Martinez
FWTT Hard 111(111 + ny)Carpet 104(104 + ny)Clay 107(107 + 4) Grass 100(100 ny)
spencercarlos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 11:29 PM   #7
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

I take it back -- she is Henin

Welcome back, Justine!

Step.
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 11:29 PM   #8
country flag Zl@tko

Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute

i was thinking the same

Zl@tko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 11:32 PM   #9
Rumkin

Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of

I thought so too
Rumkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 11:36 PM   #10
country flag brabbit

brabbit is just really nice brabbit is just really nice brabbit is just really nice brabbit is just really nice brabbit is just really nice brabbit is just really nice brabbit is just really nice brabbit is just really nice brabbit is just really nice brabbit is just really nice brabbit is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by StZox View Post
Is it just me?
I was thinking she reminds me of Henin too! She even has the one handed backhand!
brabbit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 11:37 PM   #11
country flag StZox

StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of StZox has much to be proud of

Just a glimpse!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.JPG (60.8 KB, 195 views)
StZox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 11:38 PM   #12
country flag SvetaPleaseWin.
Heyyy

SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute

not seen her close up cos im only half watching it-cannae stand the ivanovic fist pumps, but thats another story-but yeah she does, she has the same short person walk
SvetaPleaseWin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 11:38 PM   #13
country flag mon72

mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all

Even the Hungarian commentator on Eurosport said the same
mon72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 11:40 PM   #14
country flag RenaSlam.

Her tits are much bigger than Justine could ever dream of having.

Step.
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 11:40 PM   #15
country flag GeeTee

GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future

Lots of players look like Justine when they screw their faces up
GeeTee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote