The Top 75 Hottest Female Tennis Players of the Last 10 Years: A Countdown - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who do you think is the hottest player of the past 10 years?

Jelena Dokic 61 4.72%
Tatiana Golovin 56 4.33%
Daniella Hantuchova 88 6.81%
Ashley Harkleroad 14 1.08%
Ana Ivanovic 214 16.55%
Maria Kirilenko 145 11.21%
Anna Kournikova 229 17.71%
Maria Sharapova 233 18.02%
Caroline Wozniacki 67 5.18%
Other 186 14.39%
Voters: 1293. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 20th, 2009, 05:50 AM   #31
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Top 75 Hottest Female Tennis Players of the Last 10 Years: A Countdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnomyBC View Post
Are you saying that it's blasphemy bordering on racism that Serena isn't on the list? The bottom line, like a said before, is that Serena is just too heavy. And I have 3 black girls on the list, and 6 non-whites in all, so I think my list is reasonably diverse. (I also have 31 different countries represented!)
Which relates to my earlier point---how do you handle the issue of longevity? Has Serena always been too heavy---was she ever thin enough to meet your standards? When the formerly 123 pound Kournikova dropped to 104, or whatever it was---did that change anything? It horrified a lot of people. My favorite, Sharapova, is dismissed by some because her breasts are too small---she and Hantuchova are criticised for having skinny legs,
I think in the context of worldwide reaction---you are on shaky ground omitting Serena. Too many people consider her beautiful.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2009, 11:42 AM   #32
country flag DeLorean

DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light

is this based on you looking at 10000 pics and deciding who is hot. i will need to see your woman judging credentials before this is definitive because you had Safina in your honourable mention list.
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 01:10 PM   #33
country flag AnomyBC

AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Which relates to my earlier point---how do you handle the issue of longevity? Has Serena always been too heavy---was she ever thin enough to meet your standards? When the formerly 123 pound Kournikova dropped to 104, or whatever it was---did that change anything? It horrified a lot of people. My favorite, Sharapova, is dismissed by some because her breasts are too small---she and Hantuchova are criticised for having skinny legs,
I think in the context of worldwide reaction---you are on shaky ground omitting Serena. Too many people consider her beautiful.
I'm taking longevity into account per se, but I'm looking at pictures of the various players throughout their careers and if a player looked good for part of her career and not-so-good for the rest of their career then that all gets taking into consideration. Had I been basing this just on when Serena was younger than there's a decent chance she would have been in the Top 75. I used to actually find her to be more attractive than Venus, but now I find Venus to be more attractive. And I don't think I'm on shaky ground omitting Serena. As part as my preparation for making this list I checked out every previous similar list on the internet and it's very rare than either Williams sister gets mentioned (neither were on Dav's list for instance.) I also spent a lot of time researching in this hot girls thread on Talk Tennis, and they're rarely mentioned there either. Of course, the bottom line is that I just didn't find a lot of pictures of her where I was attracted to her. Even that nude picture she did didn't do a whole lot for me.

THE TOP 75 HOTTEST FEMALE TENNIS PLAYERS OF THE LAST 10 YEARS

The biggest, most over-researched and most overly drawn-out hot female tennis player thread of all time!!!

THE TOP 50 WORST FEMALE TENNIS PLAYERS OF THE LAST 12 YEARS

Meet the players that make Brie Whitehead look like Steffi Graf!!!
AnomyBC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 01:13 PM   #34
country flag AnomyBC

AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLorean View Post
is this based on you looking at 10000 pics and deciding who is hot. i will need to see your woman judging credentials before this is definitive because you had Safina in your honourable mention list.
She looks cute sometimes! She also took a few mildly sexy modeling pics. Anyway, you're probably going to have a similar reaction to my #75 girl who I'm about to post, but I don't think there'll be much disagreement about the other girls I've put on the list

The biggest, most over-researched and most overly drawn-out hot female tennis player thread of all time!!!

Old Jan 20th, 2009, 01:36 PM   #35
country flag AnomyBC

OK, I'm now going to start the actual countdown. Here we go, starting with what will probably be my most controversial pick

#75. Agnieszka Radwanska

Highest Ranking: #9

Best Assets: Can look good with a little help from make-up and photoshop
Negatives: Overshadowed by her more attractive younger sister

I know a lot of you are going to be really baffled by this choice, and I certainly don't consider Agnie to be "hot" in general, but I think I she looks beautiful in these pics and ever since I saw them I've had her as my official #75 girl. I've also seen some other cute off-court pics of her here and there, and I didn't think she looked too bad when I saw her at the US Open either---although she definitely looks much better off the court than on it. I also think she has a good sense of humor, which is a plus (that drawing she did of Jankovic was hilarious!) In any case, you can be assured that when her little sis finally makes it into the Top 100, which will hopefully be sometime this year, she's gonna be bumping big sis off the list. (Sorry Agnie!)

Old Jan 20th, 2009, 01:39 PM   #36
country flag Miss Atomic Bomb

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 01:41 PM   #37
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute

this list in post #1 has alona, and not kateryna, therefor it is CRAP
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 01:42 PM   #38
country flag AnomyBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by reetard View Post
That's pretty much the response I was expecting

Old Jan 20th, 2009, 01:45 PM   #39
country flag AnomyBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy7 View Post
this list in post #1 has alona, and not kateryna, therefor it is CRAP
That was Dav's list. Although actually my list has Alona and not Kateryna as well. Sorry!

Old Jan 20th, 2009, 01:46 PM   #40
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That was Dav's list. Although actually my list has Alona and not Kateryna as well. Sorry!
she's blonde, you're a dude, it was expected
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 01:53 PM   #41
country flag Miss Atomic Bomb

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy7 View Post
she's blonde, you're a dude, it was expected
REALLY?

I dint know some guys were so interested in making high school lists and talk about make up and do so much 'research' just to decide who has better hair and who has better eye lashes.

I always thought it was over-enthusiastic girls, sorry no offense.

Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 01:57 PM   #42
country flag AnomyBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by reetard View Post
REALLY?

I dint know some guys were so interested in making high school lists and talk about make up and do so much 'research' just to decide who has better hair and who has better eye lashes.

I always thought it was over-enthusiastic girls, sorry no offense.
Shouldn't this be directed at me?? Anyway, don't worry, I'm going to talk about boobs and ass a lot too

Old Jan 20th, 2009, 02:08 PM   #43
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Agnieszka is as big a shock entrant as you are making out. Yeah she may not be the most attractive player ever, but she certainly isn't ugly. Her slight figure contributes to her 'cuteness'. I think she is very worthy of a place of this list.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 09:35 PM   #44
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I acknowledge that she looks better than that picture suggests, I'm just trying to illustrate the fact that she shouldn't have been at #30 on the list. I'm sure she's a nice girl though
Yes she is nice. But she is also very attractive.
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 09:53 PM   #45
country flag CoolDude7

CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future

i respect the time it took u to make this list. However, it is pretty much an opinion

Serena probably has the best body and a good face. A lot of the people in your top ten don't really have a womanly figure! skinny blonde hair doesn't equal good looking sorry...Serena def should be on the list not questionable as her body alone is far superior to your entire top ten.