The Top 75 Hottest Female Tennis Players of the Last 10 Years: A Countdown - Page 108 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who do you think is the hottest player of the past 10 years?

Jelena Dokic 61 4.71%
Tatiana Golovin 56 4.32%
Daniella Hantuchova 88 6.79%
Ashley Harkleroad 14 1.08%
Ana Ivanovic 214 16.51%
Maria Kirilenko 145 11.19%
Anna Kournikova 229 17.67%
Maria Sharapova 235 18.13%
Caroline Wozniacki 68 5.25%
Other 186 14.35%
Voters: 1296. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:34 AM   #1606
country flag Vjetro Pev

Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice
Re: The Top 75 Hottest Female Tennis Players of the Last 10 Years: A Countdown

I can see that a lot of WTA fans are focusing on SUCCESS and TITLES rather than BEAUTY, which is why many of you choose rather average-looking (or even worse) players as your picks of what represents "hot".

For the most COMPREHENSIVE facial beauty list ever made regarding female pros, go to this link:

http://vjetropev.blogspot.com/2013/0...nnis-pros.html
Vjetro Pev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 04:35 AM   #1607
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vjetro Pev View Post
I can see that a lot of WTA fans are focusing on SUCCESS and TITLES rather than BEAUTY, which is why many of you choose rather average-looking (or even worse) players as your picks of what represents "hot".

For the most COMPREHENSIVE facial beauty list ever made regarding female pros, go to this link:

I immediately thought of AnomyBC's futile attempt to wrap up this thread when I read yours earlier today. Can't say that I agree with many of your pics but I applaud your effort. You could have been like him and done 97, then spent years waiting to post the last three.

For the record, I am personally not a big fan of:
2 - I absolutely, positively, don't get this choice. Some of the huge favorites like Alize Lim, Arantxa Rus, Elena Dementieva, Alona Bondarenko and Olga Poutchkova would have made my list before Lesley Kherkove. Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Also, Daria/Dasha Sharapova is Maria's cousin. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...0110635AAAUu4g

Good job!
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 04:43 AM   #1608
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vjetro Pev View Post

your list is absurd. you're out of your mine. Plus the absence of black women makes me think you're FAR from objective. really?! u're out of control dude.
Justin SW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 07:38 AM   #1609
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute

Something like an "objective" beauty-ranking don´t exist, because they are all made by humans and they will be always influenced by personal taste, preferences or whatever.
JackFrost is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:32 PM   #1610
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin SW View Post
your list is absurd. you're out of your mine. Plus the absence of black women makes me think you're FAR from objective. really?! u're out of control dude.
Where is it written that affirmative action is a requirement for these lists? Also, proofread. You misspelled "mind" and "you're".
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:45 PM   #1611
country flag Crunchy Booboo

Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of

Anna Kournikova of course. Her body language just oozed sex appeal.

Bencic. Lisicki. Serena. Kerber. Jankovic.

Upda†edJesus.com
Crunchy Booboo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 10:50 PM   #1612
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Wozniacki is on top of my list

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 11:14 PM   #1613
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Kournikova clearly #1 any other choice is ridiculous.
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 04:10 AM   #1614
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNaNa View Post
Wozniacki is on top of my list
Go back and read what he said about Caro (and Serena). He pretty much nuked both of them...
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 07:09 AM   #1615
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
Kournikova clearly #1 any other choice is ridiculous.
OK for Anna at #1, Kiri should be at #2.
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 11:32 AM   #1616
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Muguruza, Burnett, Pironkova, Vekic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
on blue an green clay, which are absolutely different surfaces to the red clay at Philippe Chatrier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
she certainly lit a torch up yo ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpova View Post
Things lose their charm the minute money becomes involved.
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 11:44 AM   #1617
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future

Vekic was probably 12 when this list started

All time favourite: Anna Chakvetadze

Will my weakness for an hour, make me suffer for a life time?
Invisible Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 03:26 PM   #1618
country flag Onslow

Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of Onslow has much to be proud of

corinna dentoni, didn't quite qualify for wimbledon

kristina mladenovic, tomorrow on center court

Onslow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #1619
country flag Vjetro Pev

Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice Vjetro Pev is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by majcpw View Post
Go back and read what he said about Caro (and Serena). He pretty much nuked both of them...
To say that I "nuked" them is a little unkind.

Unkind to nukes, which should be used for better things than being dropped on useless heads.

Btw, I have a new post for you guys to look at. I was always fascinated by WTA's "Strong Is Beautiful" campaign:
http://vjetropev.blogspot.com/2013/0...-campaign.html
Vjetro Pev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #1620
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Pironkova isn't even on that list. What a joke.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote