Melanie Oudin - Page 192 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 03:01 AM   #2866
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melanie Oudin

Too bad she lost to Czink. What happened Mel??

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 04:25 AM   #2867
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Czink got on a roll, Mel came back but she was hitting a ton of errors. Got to see her right after, but I know she was upset

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 04:52 AM   #2868
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute

The stats for that match are so weird. She wins 17% of her second serves in the first set and 70% in the second? What's up with that?

And, she actually won 51% of the points in the second set, had the better stats for both 1st and 2nd serves and was still broken twice and Czink only once? The stats must be wrong, because I can't see how she lost that 2nd set. F'ed up!

It's interesting that the only "big" match she's won since Birmingham was against Sloane and that as the LL. Then, after getting her ass kicked for a set and a half, hammers Sloane in the 3rd. Then it's back to playing crap against U. Rad. !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF!

I use to think "mentality" and "fighting spirit" were the same thing. But Mel has taught me they are separate. She's the biggest, damn fighter I've seen, but she's also very good at undermining her chances to win.

I don't know...

do what you got to do Mel

Last edited by tenisamulo : Aug 12th, 2012 at 05:12 AM.
tenisamulo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #2869
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Melanie and Alexa Glatch received a WC into the Doubles MD. They play the American team and 7th seeds of Raquel Kops-Jones and Abigal Spears. Lets go Mel and Alexa!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #2870
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Melanie has received a WC into the MD at the US Open. Also, I believe her and Jack Sock are teaming up again to defend their Grand Slam MXD Doubles Championship!!!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 03:33 AM   #2871
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Melanie has received a WC into the MD at the US Open. Also, I believe her and Jack Sock are teaming up again to defend their Grand Slam MXD Doubles Championship!!!!
Gr8 news
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 04:26 AM   #2872
country flag Vwilliamsfan1

Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Good for Mel

Americans
Vwilliamsfan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #2873
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun at the Open, Mel
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #2874
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mel is playing at the New Haven Open at Yale for a tune-up to the US Open. She was drawn in the QD vs Eva Birnerova. She plays 3rd on Grandstand court. Matches start at 10am EST. COME ON MO!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #2875
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Mel is playing at the New Haven Open at Yale for a tune-up to the US Open. She was drawn in the QD vs Eva Birnerova. She plays 3rd on Grandstand court. Matches start at 10am EST. COME ON MO!
Not a bad draw. Hopefully she'll build more confidence for the USO this week with a good run at New Haven... GL!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #2876
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mel advances to the 2nd Rd! 3-2 Ret. Good luck in the next match! LETS GO MO!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #2877
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mel is currently in the 3rd set. Fight for the win MEL!!! Lets go MEL!!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #2878
country flag tenisamulo

A good win. She had leads in the 2nd and 3rd before getting broken, but came back in both to win the sets. Good serving day, winning 75% of her 2nd serves against the world 59. Good to see her making a turnaround.

26 64 63 against Silvia Soler-Espinosa

Last edited by tenisamulo : Aug 18th, 2012 at 10:03 PM.
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #2879
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for this win Mel
Get a few more here please
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #2880
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

In 2hours,7minutes,and 59seconds...Melanie comes out on top! Go Melanie! In the Final Qualifying Round, Melanie plays Alexa Glatch! #believe#comeonmel

Bally

Ana Ivanovic