Melanie Oudin - Page 191 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #2851
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melanie Oudin

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Melanie is playing in the Rogers Cup QD. 1st rd vs G.Dabrowski(CAN). Possible 2nd rd vs 1 seeded U.Radwanska.
GL Mel!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 12:15 AM   #2852
country flag HSTENNISGUY

HSTENNISGUY is just really nice HSTENNISGUY is just really nice HSTENNISGUY is just really nice HSTENNISGUY is just really nice HSTENNISGUY is just really nice HSTENNISGUY is just really nice HSTENNISGUY is just really nice HSTENNISGUY is just really nice HSTENNISGUY is just really nice HSTENNISGUY is just really nice HSTENNISGUY is just really nice

Seems like Melanie always has terrible luck with the draws
HSTENNISGUY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 09:44 PM   #2853
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute

Wins over Gabriela Dabrowski 63 60
tenisamulo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 03:55 AM   #2854
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Good win. Needs a little confidence boost going into her next match against Ula Radwanska!
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #2855

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenisamulo View Post
Wins over Gabriela Dabrowski 63 60
Wow, awesome scoreline!

GL against Ula
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #2856
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 16 62 16

The match was suspended in the worst place for Mel. Her best chance of breaking back was right after she was broken, so bad luck there.
At least she got something going on her first serve during the second set: she was winning 73% of her points, which is a big improvement over recent matches. She started the 3rd set strong, shame they couldn't finish it last night . Even if she lost, I think the scoreline would've been more favorable. Bad luck.
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #2857
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Hate to say it, but since her win at the AEGON Classic, her results have been horrible. COME ON MELANIE!
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 02:04 AM   #2858
country flag tenisamulo

Her ascendancy from 300+ in the rankings was the easy part. Mel plays her best as an underdog. When she's not in that role she seems to lose the sharp edge to her game, and plays with less purpose. Once she falls behind on the scoreboard, she can make a valiant comeback. But doing that too often gives the other girls too much confidence, lets them get on a roll that's too hard to stop. She has to find a way to bring her 'A' game that doesn't require her to be behind on the scoreboard. I know this problem is the curse of the WTA right now, but Mel can't afford it. She needs the intangibles working to be anywhere near her best.

Last edited by tenisamulo : Aug 7th, 2012 at 02:17 AM.
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 03:34 AM   #2859
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I just hope this doesn't become another losing spell. But Cincinnati is a new week and a new tournament, so maybe, hopefully, she can get a good draw in qualifying and make the main draw. Let's go Mel! #stillbelieve
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 04:46 AM   #2860
country flag tenisamulo

She'll figure it out, just needs time

GL in Cincinnati Mel
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 02:18 PM   #2861
country flag ricanpuigfan

ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all

Melanie needs to get it together. Since that AEGON win she's done nothing. She has so much talent. I hope she gets it together in time for the Open. I really think she'll benefit from playing more doubles matches.
ricanpuigfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #2862
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

She will get it together! #gottabelieve

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 12:25 AM   #2863
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mel received a WC into the W&S Open QD. Her ranking is 109. The cut-off is pretty high, going to be a tough field.

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 03:24 AM   #2864
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mel was drawn against the 18th seed Melinda Czink. If she wins, she will either play the 9th seed Lucie Hradecka or Casey Dellacqua. LETS GO MELANIE!

Head-2-Heads
*only WTA events(not including ITF)
vs. Czink (1st meeting)
vs. Hradecka (1st meeting)
vs. Dellacqua (1st meeting)

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 01:56 AM   #2865

Not a bad draw. All 3 are winnable if she plays to good form. GL, Mel!