Do you think seles's new alfit is sexy? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2002, 02:47 PM   #1
selesadmirer

selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about selesadmirer has a spectacular aura about
Do you think seles's new alfit is sexy?

I think it looks very nice on her,and its going for her because she has been getting in shape lately....The orange color is a new addition to seles,and it blends in with her tan color and blonde hair......What are your thoughts?
selesadmirer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2002, 02:57 PM   #2
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
I like it but she needs a fur collar or something to really set it off. Serena wears diamonds so why not a little fur for Monica? Fake or real, she is so well liked I do not even think PETA would get on her case.
Old Aug 28th, 2002, 02:57 PM   #3
wave

wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute
Though being a Seles fan, I don't think that this outfit is "sexy". It is nice, fresh and looks quite good on her. But sexy? I don't even think she intended to look sexy in it. After all it is a sports dress.
Sexy could be called the outfit of Serena, and I think that this was intended to look sexy, but it's not really good for the muscular figure of her. I think Venus would look stunning in it. Another sexy outfit was Daniela's at the Australian Open.

But anyone should wear what she/he likes (and what she/he gets money for wearing it).

After reading this for the second time, I think that it was not nice to bring in other players. I remember that I wrote something similar in a thread on Venus new dress and Dawn brought in Arantxa's tummy. So here the criticism comes back to me. Sorry! I didn't intend to bash Serena, because I know that we are not all built like Anna. I like Serena's top and skirt for the childrens day, I admire her because she is very brave in fashion. Still I think she had better outfits than this one. But nice try!

Williams fans: Don't get after me!

Arantxa, you will always be in my heart. Thanks for all the great matches you gave us and for just being a wonderful person on and off court.
All the best for your future!

Last edited by wave : Aug 28th, 2002 at 03:18 PM.
wave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote