The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2009 onward - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 12th, 2009, 07:27 PM   #31
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2009 onward

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I saw it differently--she just made a snarky, smart-assed comment--it might not be romantic--but I think there is a level of comfort there.
IMO he looks like he so into to her that he's happy that she's saying something and not really caring for what it is.
and well...finally she seemed to note his presence
but those crossed arms and legs and those "lost eyes" that she has on those pics aren't a great sign
just toooo defensive to say at least....

oh... I miss real Maria pics so badly
Natasc is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2009, 09:03 PM   #32
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Somebody started with that announcement that they were dating way back in september or october---then he was not to be seen---but neither was Maria. November and december had to have been some of the hardest weeks, emotionally, for Maria in her career. When she was at that game, she had probably pretty much figured out that she could not play in the AO, and could not have been in a very good mood. If he is still a trusted friend after all that---he is a lucky guy. He would not be the first to be more interested in a girl than she is in him---he just has to keep banking those points based on trust---hoping they pay off some day.

As you probably can guess---I don't understand women all that well. Pretty much like most other guys.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 09:46 PM   #33
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I saw it differently--she just made a snarky, smart-assed comment--it might not be romantic--but I think there is a level of comfort there.
She might have but he seems to be hanging on to every word she says. But who knows.. it's one photo.
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 09:57 PM   #34
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
She might have but he seems to be hanging on to every word she says. But who knows.. it's one photo.

Maybe he is just like the rest of us--when Maria is in a "that's all you're gonna get" mood, we have to make the most of what we get.
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 10:15 PM   #35
country flag ggorggg

ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all

she wouldnt even look at him...

poor guy... I felt sorry for him

probably it was the first time she smiled the whole evening...with his presence
ggorggg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 12:35 AM   #36
country flag nelsondan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggorggg View Post
she wouldnt even look at him...

poor guy... I felt sorry for him

probably it was the first time she smiled the whole evening...with his presence
she started the night wrapped up in a jacket, next to her dad and other guys. He arrived late---and she at least had her jacket off, and there was this smile:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=4939

He had his work cut out for him, cheering her up, that night.
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 01:02 AM   #37
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^
good one..after 4 periods he got a smille....he's good..
the theory that her father got out and he sit there was better..

also that pic she's laughting for the camera IMO (Is like: 'all-look-the-camera-is-on-me' smile)
now this pic she's looks better and he looks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasia1992 View Post
Like MB said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post

and ohhh god..i'm beyond the bored mood with this lack of maria's pictures
can't wait to her to come back

p.s. btw... I still vote for Eric when the subject is maria/dates... they make so a cute couple!
Natasc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 01:23 AM   #38
country flag Lolagirl

Lolagirl is just really nice Lolagirl is just really nice Lolagirl is just really nice Lolagirl is just really nice Lolagirl is just really nice Lolagirl is just really nice Lolagirl is just really nice Lolagirl is just really nice Lolagirl is just really nice Lolagirl is just really nice Lolagirl is just really nice

help guys.....i found more pics of Maria & Charlie(btw,luv his name) but i forgot how to upload them, can some1 please refresh my memory.
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 02:59 AM   #39
country flag Lolagirl

Lolagirl is just really nice Lolagirl is just really nice Lolagirl is just really nice Lolagirl is just really nice Lolagirl is just really nice Lolagirl is just really nice Lolagirl is just really nice Lolagirl is just really nice Lolagirl is just really nice Lolagirl is just really nice Lolagirl is just really nice

ok....not sure if anyone saw this picture....i know we've all seen the one with Charlie's arm around Maria, sorry if this has been shown before.....also there is a link to an interview with Charlie Ebersol, his brother Willie & a friend on the NBC Today Show with Matt Lauer.

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?vid=...1-6498C82F1AE6

Old Jan 13th, 2009, 05:24 AM   #40
country flag kasia1992

kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of

where you find more pics of Maria and charlie?
kasia1992 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 05:53 AM   #41
country flag susanabd

susanabd is a glorious beacon of light susanabd is a glorious beacon of light susanabd is a glorious beacon of light susanabd is a glorious beacon of light susanabd is a glorious beacon of light susanabd is a glorious beacon of light susanabd is a glorious beacon of light susanabd is a glorious beacon of light susanabd is a glorious beacon of light susanabd is a glorious beacon of light susanabd is a glorious beacon of light

I watched the match, and Maria is in the video in the 4th quarter with Yuri in her side. I think Maria sitted with Yuri at the first, then he went to water,beer....and Charlie what was in the match, went running and he sitted. To Maria doesn´t like and after all pic, he went out. Then Yuri is back with her. Besides, Maria went with Yuri to the match

Last edited by susanabd : Jan 13th, 2009 at 09:54 AM.
susanabd is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 07:19 AM   #42
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasia1992 View Post
Charlie looks like how many straight guys would look like if they were sitting next to Maria.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 10:16 AM   #43
country flag raffles

raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by susanabd View Post
I watched the match, and Maria is in the video in the 4th quarter with Yuri in her side. I think Maria sitted with Yuri at the first, then he went to water,beer....and Charlie what was in the match, went running and he sitted. To Maria doesn´t like and after all pic, he went out. Then Yuri is back with her. Besides, Maria went with Yuri to the match
What a shame for Charlie then. I guess despite the "rumours" he's not really the boyfriend after all.
raffles is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 11:47 AM   #44
country flag DeLorean

DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light DeLorean is a glorious beacon of light

what a shame for Shara as she is overdue for some loving