The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2009 onward - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 22nd, 2009, 11:00 AM   #1501
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2009 onward

Thanks!
joćo. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2009, 03:29 PM   #1502
country flag maria_fan

maria_fan is a splendid one to behold maria_fan is a splendid one to behold maria_fan is a splendid one to behold maria_fan is a splendid one to behold maria_fan is a splendid one to behold maria_fan is a splendid one to behold maria_fan is a splendid one to behold maria_fan is a splendid one to behold maria_fan is a splendid one to behold maria_fan is a splendid one to behold maria_fan is a splendid one to behold

My Sina Twitter http://t.sina.com.cn/mariafan
maria_fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2009, 03:30 PM   #1503
Taniaaa

Taniaaa has a brilliant future Taniaaa has a brilliant future Taniaaa has a brilliant future Taniaaa has a brilliant future Taniaaa has a brilliant future Taniaaa has a brilliant future Taniaaa has a brilliant future Taniaaa has a brilliant future Taniaaa has a brilliant future Taniaaa has a brilliant future Taniaaa has a brilliant future

lovely pics
Old May 22nd, 2009, 03:36 PM   #1504
country flag brandy

brandy is just really nice brandy is just really nice brandy is just really nice brandy is just really nice brandy is just really nice brandy is just really nice brandy is just really nice brandy is just really nice brandy is just really nice brandy is just really nice brandy is just really nice

brandy is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2009, 03:52 PM   #1505
country flag maria_fan

maria_fan is a splendid one to behold maria_fan is a splendid one to behold maria_fan is a splendid one to behold maria_fan is a splendid one to behold maria_fan is a splendid one to behold maria_fan is a splendid one to behold maria_fan is a splendid one to behold maria_fan is a splendid one to behold maria_fan is a splendid one to behold maria_fan is a splendid one to behold maria_fan is a splendid one to behold

Old May 22nd, 2009, 03:55 PM   #1506
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute

wow, great pics. masha

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2009, 09:39 PM   #1507
country flag Forever Masha

Forever Masha is an unknown quantity at this point

First of All, Hi everybody.

Her Falls:

Roland Garros 2005

İstanbul Cup 2007

Warsaw Cup 2009

You know what they say, It is impossible to "fall" out of "love"
Forever Masha is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2009, 10:17 PM   #1508
LizeT

LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of

^love the second pic her eyes
LizeT is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 23rd, 2009, 12:55 AM   #1509
country flag maria_fan

Credit to Original poster(like a paparazzi)

Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:19 AM   #1510
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Like? A paparazzi! Just following Maria all over Warsaw.
Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:26 AM   #1511
country flag maria_fan

But Followed Maria to Resturant???How she or he knows that "OH,Maria is going to the Resturant,Let's go there!"
but He or She is so lucky!

Today is your b-day,MaitaBaby

Happy Birthday!!!

Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:29 AM   #1512
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria_fan View Post
But Followed Maria to Resturant???How she or he knows that "OH,Maria is going to the Resturant,Let's go there!"
but He or She is so lucky!

Today is your b-day,MaitaBaby

Happy Birthday!!!
Probably followed her from the Warsaw Open grounds to the restaurant or from the hotel to the restaurant.

Thank you babe!
Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:42 AM   #1513
country flag Maldita

Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold

HQs

credit: original photographers/poster
Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:48 AM   #1514
country flag maria_fan

HQs Of May 21

credit to palpatine2002
20 mintues ago

Last edited by maria_fan : May 23rd, 2009 at 01:55 AM.
Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:50 AM   #1515
country flag Maldita

Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold

HQs

credit: original photographers/poster