Sydney Medibank International 2009 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2009, 11:08 AM   #61
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all
Re: Sydney Medibank International 2009

Wow,i can't believe that they've won against multi-grand slams winners.

That's what Maria needed and if she was the best player today,that's a really good thing.Now,they'll have to beat 2 other spanish
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2009, 01:58 PM   #62
country flag Labamba

Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkiri. View Post
Maria was a totally different player today, much more relaxed, she played amazing. Before the match started Maria was talking with Aga and laughing a lot, they seem to get along well. Maria was the best player on the court today, shes an amazing doubles player one day with the right partner I could see her winning a GS.
sounds great

Maria really needs the matches, even if they are doubles.
Labamba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 03:26 PM   #63
country flag Zumoq

Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice

Thanks for the reports and all the pics, Nikkie! Inspiring stuff

It was a pity with the early singles exit, but still I hope you get to see a lot more of Maria before she leaves.
Zumoq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 05:33 PM   #64
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maria was a totally different player today, much more relaxed, she played amazing. Before the match started Maria was talking with Aga and laughing a lot, they seem to get along well. Maria was the best player on the court today, shes an amazing doubles player one day with the right partner I could see her winning a GS.
Too bad it's just doubles now.
Great run with Igor at Wimbledon. Almost beat Black/Huber in Zurich.
And now a great win as well.
I rather see her doing it in singles. At least a good thing is that she seems to have some form back. But I'm really unsure if that says something about Melbourne.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 09:34 AM   #65
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Maria and Aga lost the doubles match 6-4 6-4

bye bye sydney
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 09:41 AM   #66
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

What the heck? How do they go from beating multiple grand slam winners yesterday to this loss?
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 10:33 AM   #67
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Bring on Melbourne
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 11:52 AM   #68
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
What the heck? How do they go from beating multiple grand slam winners yesterday to this loss?
Aga had a very tough match today she was tired. They didn't play bad just not as good as yesterday a few too many silly errors overall it was a good match though.
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 12:09 PM   #69
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

So Aga let the team down?

I reckon Maria should play doubles with Flavia at the AO

Nikkie how did Maria play? How far next week do you think she'll go?
Droolv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 12:37 PM   #70
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

No I think it was equal on the last MP Maria hit it out, she let out a huge scream but then laughed it off Maria played really well in the doubles and not so well in singles so I dunno its hard to tell. I liked Maria and Aga they are funny together during the last game to decide who would recieve at 40-40 they played rock-paper-scissors

I also got Maria's autograph today
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 10:51 PM   #71
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Quote:
I liked Maria and Aga they are funny together during the last game to decide who would recieve at 40-40 they played rock-paper-scissors

I also got Maria's autograph today
And who won?
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote