Thursday OOP and Scores - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:17 AM   #31
country flag ~Cherry*Blossom~

~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thursday OOP and Scores

Go Anne!!!

THE ROYAL SAINT - OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE ROYAL COURT
USO99-FO02-WIM02-USO02-AO03-WIM03-AO05-AO07-USO08-AO09-WIM09-AO10-WIM10-WIM12-USO12-FO13-USO13
WIM00-USO00-WIM01-USO01-WIM05-WIM07-WIM08
•How could you love summer before winter nights? I'll be by your side•
~Cherry*Blossom~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:22 AM   #32
country flag Callum

Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future

She holds!
Callum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:22 AM   #33

~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute

1-0*

Good hold by Anne

USO99-FO02-WIM02-USO02-AO03-WIM03-AO05-AO07-USO08-AO09-WIM09-AO10-WIM10-WIM12-USO12-FO13-USO13
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:24 AM   #34
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

1-0 Anne, saves a bp with Morita looking good! What returns...that girl can hit!
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:25 AM   #35
country flag Callum

Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future Callum has a brilliant future

Anne punishes the second serves and breaks!
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:25 AM   #36

*2-0 Anne

Good returning

Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:26 AM   #37

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Anne breaks!! 2-0
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:26 AM   #38

Some real crunch returns from Anne, thumping the ball
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:27 AM   #39
country flag Callum

Anne's defense.

3-0!
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:28 AM   #40

3-0* Anne

Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:29 AM   #41

3-0 keep going
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:29 AM   #42
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

anybody else having trouble with sound?

... for some reason.
Dawson. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:31 AM   #43
country flag Callum

My sound is fine.

Anne has really good returns! (except that one, lol)!
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:31 AM   #44

*4-0

Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:32 AM   #45
country flag Callum

Morita is poor right now.