Allez Alizé- The Australian Season Thread! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2009, 04:41 AM   #16
country flag sunsfuns

sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold
Re: Allez Alizé- The Australian Season Thread!

Did you guys hear that Margaret Court accused female players and Alize in particular of dressing indecently?
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2009, 08:29 AM   #17
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

margaret court is a homophobic moron. the end!
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 09:39 AM   #18
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

indecently?Alize?Does she really know who alize is?

alize playing first on centre court tomorrow.

Ken Rosewall Arena (from 11.00hrs)

1. Petrova vs. Cornet
2. ATP: Melzer vs. Robredo
3. Errani vs. Dellacqua

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 08:31 AM   #19
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

alize def nadia petrova 6-2 6-4

I was a little bit choked about the score,I expected a tougher match there but petrova couldnt train properly because of her illness she had so it can explain the score.
But soooo happy for Alize,great win for her
well some posters said that she was complaining about the sun bothering her serve, yes she made 10 DF but its useless to complain alize since the sun is here,she has to deal with it.
That's summer in Australia.

Next round--> Alisa Kleybanova (RUS)who beat Kirilenko 6-2 6-2, watch out alize,she will be in confidence but ALLEZ ALIZE!

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 08:40 AM   #20
country flag louisa.
Long live.

louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute

great win Alize!

ps. Hi everyone

Long live the walls we crashed through
While the kingdom lights shined just for me and you...
louisa. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 08:44 AM   #21
country flag améliemomo

hi louisanice to see you there

did you watch alize match today?what can you say if so?

Old Jan 12th, 2009, 08:48 AM   #22
country flag louisa.
Long live.

louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute

hello! Amira, isn't it? (I saw in the photo's thread )
I did indeed watch the match. Alize played very well and except for those DF's, it was clean match. She played well, and didn't lose her focus after the DF's.
can't wait for the next match

Old Jan 12th, 2009, 09:00 AM   #23
country flag améliemomo

Thanks for your report louisa

well apparently alize was nervous during that match,this is her reaction from the wtatour.com

Quote:
Cornet, who dispatched Petrova 62 64, appeared to be on course for an even more comprehensive win over the Russian, who went down with viral meningitis during the off-season. But as Cornet was reminded, Petrova isn't a former world No.3 for nothing: "I was a bit nervous at the end of my match," the almost-19-year-old admitted. "I was 62 51 up, and then I think I just started hoping she would give me the end of the match. But no, she's 11 in the world and it's not like that. I still don't know how I won the last game."
the match could have turned up in petrova way but she managed to win that last game on a petrova UE.

Old Jan 12th, 2009, 09:11 AM   #24
country flag louisa.
Long live.

the last couple of games i got a bit scared. i think she was up 5-1 or something..
At least she held her nerve

Old Jan 12th, 2009, 09:25 AM   #25
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Alizé! Nice win

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 11:52 AM   #26
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Good job, Alizé!

Good luck in the next round!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 12:02 PM   #27
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisa. View Post
the last couple of games i got a bit scared. i think she was up 5-1 or something..
At least she held her nerve
Yes that's our Alize hopefully she will be as solid against kleybanova.Beating kirilenko so easily force some respect but not too much.Go Alize!

her match wont be televized.

Court n°5

starting at 11h00
Andreas Seppi (ITA) - Paul-Henri Mathieu (FRA)
Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) - Kaia Kanepi (EST)
Alizé Cornet (FRA) - Alisa Kleybanova (RUS)

Old Jan 12th, 2009, 02:27 PM   #28
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Lulu welcome

Great win Alizé
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 02:53 PM   #29
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Great win for Alize :hearts"
WD!
Best of luck against Kleybanova, slice your way
Allez!!!

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 10:33 PM   #30
country flag louisa.
Long live.

Hey Pepi
I don't think they're showing it here either, i think we're getting lleyton hewitt's match or something