Funniest quotes of all time from WTAworld? - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #781
country flag Aaron.
She's coming for your faves wigs

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Funniest quotes of all time from WTAworld?

Samugtha
Aaron. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 7th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #782
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

5 players that are the most enjoyable to watch ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinT83 View Post
1)Pauline Parmentier: A joy to watch! Good shotmaker particularly on the backhand side, great tennis skills and variety as well (volleys, dropshots...) and good mentality on court but she's too inconsistent

2)Samantha Stosur: All-court player! Great BH and good volleying skills, touch at the net. A huge fighter most of the time, plays well under pressure and good mentality on court: always nice to see.

3)Julia Goerges: Smart player. Good point construction skills and knows how to play high percentage tennis. She never overplays, her defense and BH are huge weapons as well: always good to watch.

4)Alizé Cornet: Great shotmaker. Her FH is top class, flat trajectory but hit this shot with precision and efficiency. Good mentality on court, she's very quiet and respectuous toward her opponents and umpires: always refreshing to watch an elegant (movement, strokes...) player like Alizé, a good role model for young players.

5)Lourdes Dominguez Lino: A beast shen when "on"! Huge shotmaker. She hits the ball flat and hard but still practically never miss, she never plays high percentage tennis unlike Julia. Just effortless style and in tennis academies, young players should copy her style. Graceful player but she's not a fighter, has the tendancy to give up when players are able to redirect her powerful shots, she finally makes UES.
She's a complete waste of talent.
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #783
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by égalité View Post
Ironica Failconi and Lamedes Domugnez-Lolno are the greatest in that already GOAT post.
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 11:17 PM   #784
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

i love Robin
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #785
country flag Aaron.
She's coming for your faves wigs

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute

Aaron. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #786
country flag Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolDude7 View Post
I am a gay man, and I have received light in the darkness (the holy spirit) from our savior Jesus Christ through death of the ego. I’m not one to talk about this, because I am not a person of ego, but I was blessed so I speak in hope that it saves one of your souls, I have done my job. It hurts me to see many gay men condemning themselves to hell because they are gay and refuse to get off the ego trip.

Know this

All sexuality is wrong! Yes, if you are having a relationship with someone of the opposite sex, you are in the wrong. We were made to be the bride of God, not of man. Adam and Eve was after the fall from heaven, meaning we were already separated, and that it was never intended for us to share our love with anyone BUT God. There is no SEX in heaven, just pure love via through light merely by being near God’s presence. It states this in the bible as well! Know that we all are born in sin, and that we must seek to not turn to darkness for darkness binds the soul to death.

Understand that Jesus was perfect and died on the cross for your sins. All you have to do is accept this and you will be given infinite amount of incarnations to come into god’s grace and never truly die for you become a spiritual being, a being of light! Understand that darkness understands light not.

I know this for a fact, I don’t know why Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and God choose me to see but I do. Demons are married to the night, when you lie down at night they bind your soul. The light from the Holy Spirit cleanses you from the demons and sins. The more you turn away from sin, the more visible you will see demons. They cannot hide from you. You will see the Holy Spirit, Jesus, and God fight these demons for you and vanquish them. Eventually you will birth a spiritual baby via being in union with the Holy Spirit (This is truly what is meant in the bible when they mention Baby, it is a pure spiritual baby not one of the flesh for flesh is fleeting and lies with death) You will experience things like traveling to the heavens, going back in time, and even into God’s kingdom where you will see him bless you with the holy spirit.

I will stop here, but I’ve been to other worlds etc via the spirit. I would advise anyone to research Edgar Cayce. What he says is the truth. I have experience being a lone white light mid darkness at I went up into it. While my talent isn’t one of reading the akashic records, I am blessed with the ability to SEE (Identify demons (even Satan himself), angels, TRAVEL (traveled to the spiritual realm of Atlantis which is a city of crystal). I have even located the vortex that Thoth created to travel in the middle of the earth.

God will bless you according to your scarf ice. You have to sacrifice your desires to get light, to shine in the darkness, to walk through that open door, to never taste of the cup of death. Does it mean you will never sin again, “NO”! What it means is that you will be able to identify via your open spiritual light and can repent and see God work his miracles! IF God is pleased when you die with your sacrifices you will be free to enter his kingdom and be free from all struggle and all that is evil. You will be like Jesus said, one with God. As he thinks, you will also think. You will not have an individual thinking mind. It will be like a kingdom of Heaven. Heaven will come to you.

I just hope I am not punished for revealing my spiritual blessings. They are meant to be between you and God. My God have mercy on me.

Please accept that you are a sinner. Know this because you are dying with each passing minute. Know that you can live forever by beginning to accept Jesus!
I just..
Kairi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 01:30 AM   #787
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDude6 View Post
I will stop here, but I’ve been to other worlds etc via the spirit. I would advise anyone to research Edgar Cayce. What he says is the truth. I have experience being a lone white light mid darkness at I went up into it. While my talent isn’t one of reading the akashic records, I am blessed with the ability to SEE (Identify demons (even Satan himself), angels, TRAVEL (traveled to the spiritual realm of Atlantis which is a city of crystal). I have even located the vortex that Thoth created to travel in the middle of the earth.
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 01:58 AM   #788
country flag Doully

Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post
I just..

I am actually still reeling from having read that in the original thread. One of the most bat shit crazy things I have ever read.
Doully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 07:48 AM   #789
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

RobinT83 deserves a Hilarious poster.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #790
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post
I just..
That is the funniest post I have ever read on TF Pure comedy

The Atlantis part...GOAT
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #791
country flag ivanban

ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute

Atlantis post EPIC!
ivanban is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #792
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

still dying at Ironica Failconi and Lamedes Domugnez Lolno
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #793
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute

Reading those religious posts makes me dread returning to the US, where I'm sure all those crazies are from...
njnetswill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #794
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

From the recent Aza's withdrawal thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
How does this girl even have fans?

What is there to like?

I suppose you may like her tennis, if you enjoy serveless pushers in disguise.

Her as a person though? And what about that equally unattractive boyfriend of hers that's now invading my eye sockets?

Glory hunters and Caro evacuees.

And where is her waist?

Can someone please find this girls waist?

I think she may have left it in a spa in Minsk when she was getting her toes done.
I CANNOT.
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #795
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Lulno, gets me every time.

I'll start chuckling at random times, much to the confusion of those around me!

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote