Funniest quotes of all time from WTAworld? - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #766
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Funniest quotes of all time from WTAworld?

Sammo at its best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Puchkova's are great

But I think I prefer her with her hair down

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ all the way View Post
^ I love how i cant see any of her buns in those pics, great job!
Quote:
How can you not see it in the first one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreConrad View Post
Are you seeing a picture that we don't or you don't know what "buns" are that are not food?
Quote:
I thought you were talking about hair buns I didn't bother to read the rest of the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
OMG!
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #767
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dawntreader View Post
Robson still has the court sense of Helen Keller. Plus the fact that she moves about as fast around the court as Britney Spears at the VMA's in 2007, doesn't help either.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #768
country flag Aaron.
She's coming for your faves wigs

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bookie View Post
Are you telling me that the adulation that Sloane received for slaying the "Wicked Witch of the West-Coast" was less than sincere?

As predicted, Sloane was simply an instrument for the haters to beat Serena over the head with. She's the tennis equivalent of a disposable razor. You'd love to buy that Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power Razor. The thought of gripping the rubber grooves of its ergonomic handle, as five, pulsating, lithium-ion powered, stainless-steel blades glide nanometres over your skin is enough to make you soil your undergarments. But you're on a budget. And as such, you must settle for a £3.99 8-pack of BIC Twin Blade Razors.

You manage to get a week of decent shaving of out it - Not great, not extraordinary, but decent. You ignore its deficiencies, you begin to convince yourself that it's as good, if not better, than the £15.99 Gillette razor you couldn't afford.

Midway through the second week, you struggle to cut even the most frail and damaged of hairs, yet you still herald it as some sort of monumental victory.

By the end of the week, the razor is completely blunt, and shows zero cutting edge against the tougher hairs. It is at this point you realise that there is no denying the products poor build quality. Any successful results you might have had with it are proven to be complete anomalies and you're left with no choice other than to toss that ish in the bin.
Aaron. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 11:17 PM   #769
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute

"Lamedes Domugnez-Lolno"

stopppppppp

Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 06:47 AM   #770
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
OUCH, but one can't say that its target, one of TFs most visible and shameless bandwagon jumpers, didn't have it coming:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....6&postcount=62

not to mention that he's a Caro hater now

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 09:49 AM   #771
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry. View Post
I can't..
. It gets me everytime
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:50 AM   #772
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute

"Road scholar"
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 12:00 AM   #773
country flag Aaron.
She's coming for your faves wigs

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Have anyone ever seen Maria Sharapova cry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SELVEN View Post
2007 AO final
Aaron. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #774
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinT83 View Post

Dislike:
1) Petra Kvitova aka Shitra " i hit 50.000 UES per match and i'm proud of that" Craptova: Overrated player, not the next big deal. Brainless player, no plan B. Weak HC player. Dull personality. Enough said/
2) Julia Goerges aka Julio "i want to kill someone in the crowd" Hypeges: Overrated and average player at best. Plays an uninteresting mindless baseline bashing game. Bad mentality on court in general and boring personality.
3) Sabine Lisicki aka Zarbine "i'm a brat" Lisucki: Weak player in every sense. Overrated player and game, technically very weak, can't keep the ball in play. Bad mentality on court and spoiled brat. Enough said/
4) Pauline Parmentier aka Frogline " i can't hit a backhand properly" Parmugtier: Awful player. Even my grandma hits a better bh. Clown of the highest order. No talent nor skills at all. Bad mentality on court and annoying personality. In love with a guy who could be her father.
5) Samantha Stosur aka Samugtha " i can't win a mug tournament" Shanksur: Robotic player. Can't hit a bh to save her life, shanks all over the place, overrated fh. Us Open win was a complete fluke. Dull and introverted personality.
6) Tsetana Pironkova aka Tslutana "i'm much better looking off court than on court, thanks to photoshop" Flukonkova: Overrated and very weak player in reality. Bad fh and tennis skills in general. I can't believe Venus lost against her several times, it's a huge shame.
7) Bojana Jovanovski aka Blindana " i dress like a slut according to Laura Robson" Jokevanovski: Weak brainless ballbasher, joke of a player most of the time. Weird attitude and lifeless personality on court.
8) Irina Falconi aka Ironica "i want to be number one" Failconi: Bad game and tennis skills for an arrogant player. Spoiled brat.
9) Lourdes Dominguez-Lino aka Lamedes " i have no shame for moonbaling" Domugnez-Lolno: Pretty lame and boring moonbaling game. One of the worst player and talent in the top 100. Makes even Cohen look like an aggressive player. Dull and uninteresting personality as well.
10) Alizé Cornet aka Alice "i'm a spoiled brat" Cornut: Weak player nowadays, too far behind the baseline, uninspiring/boring player most of the time but still a spoiled brat. The most important point is her on court attitude, has no respect for herself and toward her opponents with such a bad attitude, needs to improve her mentality.

Honorable mentions: Gajdosova (normally on my dislike list but with her family's tragedy...), Hradecka and Rezai and others...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry. View Post
I can't..
Oh my God I'm in pain laughing

Zarbine Lisucki, WTF? Frogline Parmugtier/Tslutana Flukonkova/Blindana Jokevanovski/Alice Cornut, oh my goodness
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #775
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute

"Lamedes Domugnez-Lolno" is the best thing I've ever read on this forum.
njnetswill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #776
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
stop searching in my threads please ...
hola sweet cleo.....

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #777
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute

Ironica Failconi and Lamedes Domugnez-Lolno are the greatest in that already GOAT post.
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #778
Cookiecrusher

Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future

WTF is Lamedes Domugnez-Lolno

this is great stuff

Djokovic Wawrinka Gasquet del Potro

Also good luck to Jankovic, Vesnina, Stosur, Pennetta, Kerber and Halep
Cookiecrusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #779
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone should ask this Robin poster to make up names for the entire top 50.
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #780
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I still laugh every time at the 'lolno'