Survivor San Juan Del Sur. Cast has been released - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2014, 08:00 PM   #1
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute
Survivor San Juan Del Sur. Cast has been released

Cast has been released

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/ph...-juan-del-sur/

Premiere is September 24th
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2014, 08:39 PM   #2
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor San Juan Del Sur. Cast has been released

I forgot it was BvW 2. I hated this concept. The only interesting thing that came out of it was Ciera voting her mother out. And then she turned into an idiot after that.

Also, Exile Island is back this season.
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 10:39 PM   #3
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

TWINNIES They'll probably be early targets though if anyone recognizes them. Hopefully they get a chance to prove their worth.

Apparently one of the female/female pairs was medevac'd before filming began, thus the gender imbalance.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 11:39 PM   #4
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

I was never that fond of the Twinnes I can't believe CBS have stuck them on his just cause they flopped on TAR all stars.

Also in terms of CBS pecking order it used to be nobody went from TAR to any other show, I always thought of it as top of the tree in terms of TAR, Survivor and BB but this casting has thrown my world into disarray

Last edited by KournikovaFan91 : Aug 28th, 2014 at 01:20 AM.
KournikovaFan91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 02:50 AM   #5
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
I was never that fond of the Twinnes I can't believe CBS have stuck them on his just cause they flopped on TAR all stars.

Also in terms of CBS pecking order it used to be nobody went from TAR to any other show, I always thought of it as top of the tree in terms of TAR, Survivor and BB but this casting has thrown my world into disarray
2 Survivor people are on TAR next season too. [Spoiler]

Production probably agreed to a swap or something.

Old Aug 28th, 2014, 03:24 AM   #6
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

The picture is a bit small but I see some hunks there.
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 03:47 AM   #7
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Excited for this to start. The cast looks ok but I don't like the idea of recycling old reality show contestants. Jeff talked about how the success of last season came from casting all new players and now they go and do this?

I can already see that there are 4 or 5 skinny, blond women that I won't be able to tell appart for the first half of the season. Would it kill them to cast a few brunettes or redheads?

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Abbie Myers

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 04:22 AM   #8
country flag TennisFan102

TennisFan102 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan102 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan102 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan102 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan102 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan102 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan102 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan102 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan102 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan102 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan102 is a splendid one to behold

Twinnies

Hope they show up on BB next summer and team up with Rachel and her sister
TennisFan102 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 02:07 PM   #9
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

Casting
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 02:08 PM   #10
country flag NeeemZ

NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack21 View Post
Excited for this to start. The cast looks ok but I don't like the idea of recycling old reality show contestants. Jeff talked about how the success of last season came from casting all new players and now they go and do this?

I can already see that there are 4 or 5 skinny, blond women that I won't be able to tell appart for the first half of the season. Would it kill them to cast a few brunettes or redheads?

To be fair, they would've been filming this season whilst the last season was airing so I don't know whether they realised that having all new people would be why the season was a massive success. Also, Hayden was one of the popular contestants on BvW so they probably felt they could bring in a few more polarising contestants. But I agree, they should've stuck to new players and diversified a bit more.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
NeeemZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 02:46 PM   #11
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeemZ View Post
To be fair, they would've been filming this season whilst the last season was airing so I don't know whether they realised that having all new people would be why the season was a massive success. Also, Hayden was one of the popular contestants on BvW so they probably felt they could bring in a few more polarising contestants. But I agree, they should've stuck to new players and diversified a bit more.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
No, filming began in the last week of May.

The cast is fine to me though. It's nice that they found a father/son and sister/sister duo to juxtapose against the mother/daughter and brother/brother. Vytas and Ciera brought an interesting dynamic to the last BvW, so it'll be interesting to see how it unfolds out this time.

Old Aug 28th, 2014, 05:29 PM   #12
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

Really like : Jeremy & Val, Kelley & Dale
Like: Missy & Baylor, Nadiya & Natalie
Neutral : Jon & Jaclyn , Josh & Reed, John & Julie
Already bored and annoyed with them : Wes & Keith, Drew & Alec

Probably will root for those 4 people
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote