Main Draw is OUT! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 02:00 AM   #31
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Main Draw is OUT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
Okay so I was young and immature back then, happy

Marina set to fall outside the top 100 very soon

I can certainly see Pavlyuchenkova winning this title, and I think Caro is the favourite for this title (surface suits her FAR more than Elena!), so yes they would awful draws

Yay I get to see pretty Di tomorrow
I guess so.

Oh crap, it's that bad for Marina? I didn;t think it'd be out of top 100.

I wouldn't be upset if Caro won though - I like her. Rather she won than Elena or Nastya. Wouldn't mind if Nic won either.

Di. I wanted Kai to wiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 02:02 AM   #32
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to:

Razzano
[3]Medina Garrigues
Rezai
Dechy
Keothavong
Domachowska
[6]Vaidisova
[2]Wozniacki
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 02:28 AM   #33
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
I guess so.

Oh crap, it's that bad for Marina? I didn;t think it'd be out of top 100.

I wouldn't be upset if Caro won though - I like her. Rather she won than Elena or Nastya. Wouldn't mind if Nic won either.

Di. I wanted Kai to wiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.
She's defending SO many points in the next 4 months its rediculous, she really need a good draw at the Aussie Open to stay in the top 100 - can't see her cracking the top 50 til the second half of the year (shes defending bugger all then)

Yea Caro seems friendly enough in the interviews, plus she seems to have a very natural game which is great to see

I'd love Nicole to win here, would give her strong incentives to return next year

Hehe, well Di has been absolutely dominating the NZMT series - won all 5 events!
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 02:35 AM   #34
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's defending SO many points in the next 4 months its rediculous, she really need a good draw at the Aussie Open to stay in the top 100 - can't see her cracking the top 50 til the second half of the year (shes defending bugger all then)

Yea Caro seems friendly enough in the interviews, plus she seems to have a very natural game which is great to see

I'd love Nicole to win here, would give her strong incentives to return next year

Hehe, well Di has been absolutely dominating the NZMT series - won all 5 events!
Hmm well yeah if Marina can have a good run at the AO it's help, coz she lost 1st r quallies last year, so she has nothing to defend there at least. I mean maybe she can at least stay top 100 then even with other points coming off.

If Nic gets her shit together and gets back up the rankings and also wants to come back next year there will be too many top players wanting to play.

Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 02:40 AM   #35
country flag Josh.
Jumpin' on

Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute

Elena and Anne
Josh. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 02:58 AM   #36
Jem

Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future

Quote:
I was hoping it would go to Ellen Barry, she's got a wonderful game, I've seen her play heaps of times and to top it off she's a Christchurch girl.
Has Berry recovered from her injury? That was tough, as she was playing fairly well when it happened, and she's been gone a long time.
Jem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 03:01 AM   #37
Jem

Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future

Date Krumm vs. Craybas has to rank as one of the top matches with old players. I wonder if there is a stat for the oldest competitor match on the tour?
Jem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 03:02 AM   #38
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
Hmm well yeah if Marina can have a good run at the AO it's help, coz she lost 1st r quallies last year, so she has nothing to defend there at least. I mean maybe she can at least stay top 100 then even with other points coming off.

If Nic gets her shit together and gets back up the rankings and also wants to come back next year there will be too many top players wanting to play.
She lost to the great Jelena Dokic in VERY controversial circumstances (remember my thread hehe). Just one win there should be enough to keep her in top 100 til at least May. Saying that if she loses in round 1 - OHHHHH c***!

The hospitality here is stunning, she'll hopefully come back

Plus she's already spent an afternoon looking at all the talent on the beaches - thats gotta be an incentive to return
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 03:03 AM   #39
country flag kittyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jem View Post
Has Berry recovered from her injury? That was tough, as she was playing fairly well when it happened, and she's been gone a long time.
Nope, was offered a Maindraw wildcard had to turn it down - she still has a wrist injury
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 03:08 AM   #40
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
She lost to the great Jelena Dokic in VERY controversial circumstances (remember my thread hehe). Just one win there should be enough to keep her in top 100 til at least May. Saying that if she loses in round 1 - OHHHHH c***!

The hospitality here is stunning, she'll hopefully come back

Plus she's already spent an afternoon looking at all the talent on the beaches - thats gotta be an incentive to return
Yeah I know. I was really hoping Marina would win that match. i can;t believe they played in that heat though. I don;t believe I saw your thread, but I was hanging around for that match but there were no matches I wanted to see, and it was like 45 degrees so i went home to the aircon.

Yah I know - I was in Auckland last year. Pity I can't come this time, coz the people working at the tourney were really nice! Especially Ms Kyle who was running player transport last year. She even smsed me the scores from Misa's 1st r match when I had to leave half way through to go home!

Talent? On NZ beaches?

Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 04:03 AM   #41
country flag Wozzy4life

Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all

Go Wozniak Go
Wozzy4life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 06:27 AM   #42
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Aleks got a tricky draw..Rybarykova might be a really good test and then Domachowska

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 06:33 AM   #43
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future

good luck to

Dementieva
Peer
Medina Garrigues
Zakopalova
Dechy
Vesnina
Wozniacki
zveeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 06:34 AM   #44
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

Go Barbora, Klara, Edina,
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 09:04 AM   #45
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Miki - Unpredictable as always