Fill-in-the-Draw Race to Doha and Bali 2009| 26th October {Final standings} - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2009, 06:52 PM   #1
country flag watchdogfish
Vide cor meum

watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute
Fill-in-the-Draw Race to Doha and Bali 2009| 26th October {Final standings}

The Race standings will be posted here!

This year there are 2 season ending events but for FITD we'll keep one Race. Those who finish 1-16 in the standings will qualify for the championships in Doha and those who finish 17-32 will play in Bali.

Hope everyone had fun during the off-season and good luck and enjoy FITD in 2009!

Tie-breaker
If two or more posters are tied on points the ranking order will be determined by:
  1. The number of tournaments played
  2. The number of Grand Slam points earned
  3. The number of Premier I points earned
  4. The number of Premier II points earned
  5. The number of Premier III points earned
  6. The number of International points earned
If the posters are still tied after each tie-breaker then they will be given equal rank.

Last edited by watchdogfish : Oct 26th, 2009 at 02:59 PM.
watchdogfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2009, 05:54 PM   #2
Vide cor meum

watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2009 Fill-in-the-Draw Race to Doha and Bali

Fill-in-the-Draw RACE to Doha & Bali 2009

**12th January 2009**

Here are the first ranks of the season!

The end column denotes your best tournament for the week, just to show where your points came from.

Players highlighted in red are the week's tournament champions.

Players in blue are in a qualifying spot for Doha.
Players in purple are in a qualifying spot for Bali.

Good luck to everyone this season!

Last edited by watchdogfish : Jun 16th, 2009 at 07:45 PM. Reason: name changes
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 08:25 PM   #3
Vide cor meum

Re: 2009 Fill-in-the-Draw Race to Doha and Bali| 12th January

**19th January 2009**

Last edited by watchdogfish : Jul 11th, 2009 at 07:23 PM. Reason: name changes
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 02:44 PM   #4
Vide cor meum

Re: Fill-in-the-Draw Race to Doha and Bali 2009| 19th January

**2nd February 2009**

Last edited by watchdogfish : Jul 11th, 2009 at 07:25 PM. Reason: name changes & adjusted GS points
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 12:33 PM   #5
bakkie pleur

bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw Race to Doha and Bali 2009| 2nd February

11th!
bakkie pleur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 05:02 PM   #6
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

70th
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 07:03 PM   #7
Vide cor meum

**9th February 2009**

Last edited by watchdogfish : Jul 11th, 2009 at 07:59 PM. Reason: name changes & adjusted slam points
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 08:16 PM   #8
bakkie pleur

bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw Race to Doha and Bali 2009| 16th February [COMPLETED]

The thing is with me, I don't know enough about WTA. I think I can only score during big events
bakkie pleur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 09:28 PM   #9
country flag Some1

Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all

You wrote that I played 6 tournaments but I played only 4 no ? :P

♣ Eugenie Bouchard ♣ Aleksandra Wozniak ♣ Françoise Abanda ♣
Some1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 08:31 PM   #10
Vide cor meum

**23rd February 2009**

Last edited by watchdogfish : Jul 11th, 2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: name changes and adjusted slam points
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 06:03 PM   #11
Vide cor meum

Re: Fill-in-the-Draw Race to Doha and Bali 2009| 23rd February [COMPLETE]

**2nd March 2009**

Last edited by watchdogfish : Jul 11th, 2009 at 09:06 PM. Reason: name changes & adjusted slam points
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 01:36 PM   #12
Vide cor meum

Re: Fill-in-the-Draw Race to Doha and Bali 2009| 2nd March [COMPLETE]

**9th March 2009**

Last edited by watchdogfish : Jul 11th, 2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 07:17 PM   #13
Vide cor meum

Re: Fill-in-the-Draw Race to Doha and Bali 2009| 9th March [COMPLETE]

**23rd March 2009**

Last edited by watchdogfish : Jul 11th, 2009 at 10:27 PM.
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 11:44 PM   #14
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw Race to Doha and Bali 2009| 23rd March [COMPLETE]

Thanks for update

just a Q: how many players will qualify for YEC?

Thanks
Buitenzorg
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 10:46 PM   #15
Vide cor meum

Re: Fill-in-the-Draw Race to Doha and Bali 2009| 23rd March [COMPLETE]

No probs!

There's two this year! Those who finish 1-16 will play in the Doha YEC and those who finish 17-32 will play in the Bali YEC.