Congrat Jie for number 2 of asia - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 14th, 2006, 02:05 PM   #1
country flag Kurama

Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all
Congrat Jie for number 2 of asia

Common girl...
Kurama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 14th, 2006, 02:09 PM   #2
country flag adamaglaia

adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all
Yeah, her work pays off this year. She totally deserves it!
adamaglaia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 02:15 PM   #3
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Way to go Jie
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 03:25 PM   #4
country flag Lunderbald

Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light
hope she can get into at least round 3, cause she has point taken off next week!
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 03:52 PM   #5
country flag ^_^chinese

^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light
Jie ... you are great!!!!!
i believe you all the time.......
pls give us more surprise~~~~
^_^chinese is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2006, 01:59 PM   #6
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute
she lost in a tough match

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2006, 03:13 PM   #7
country flag ^_^chinese

^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light
maybe a little sad
but I am very satisfied with her performance...
After all she lost to Ana
^_^chinese is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 03:50 AM   #8
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congrat Jie for number 2 of asia

number 1 now

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote