The Princess Anna Chakvetadze Picture Thread!!! - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 08:39 PM   #781
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Princess Anna Chakvetadze Picture Thread!!!

Those earrings suit her.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 09:04 PM   #782
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

She styles herself so much better than those professionals who do her modelling shoots. She knows how to look class without overdoing it. Which is why it is disappointing that the makeup artists want to cover her in makeup. She could have done some absolutely killer shoots if they didnt go for a hyper-glamourous look. You can see the slutty look works for Azarenka or Cibulkova, but not for her. The only people who seem to understand that is Fila, who use minimal makeup and just put some pretty clothes on her and her natural glow does the rest. Im just saying this because she is just a delight to photoshop.
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 10:05 PM   #783
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakbelle View Post
She styles herself so much better than those professionals who do her modelling shoots. She knows how to look class without overdoing it. Which is why it is disappointing that the makeup artists want to cover her in makeup. She could have done some absolutely killer shoots if they didnt go for a hyper-glamourous look. You can see the slutty look works for Azarenka or Cibulkova, but not for her. The only people who seem to understand that is Fila, who use minimal makeup and just put some pretty clothes on her and her natural glow does the rest. Im just saying this because she is just a delight to photoshop.
Harsh but kind of true I guess. Vika and Domi are a bit more "party animal" than Anna, who gives off a more wholesome charm. But even on Vika and Domi I have not been impressed with the amount of makeup people seem to want to put on the wta girls. That recent Dubai shoot with Dani, Sori, Vika and Caro had me shaking my head. Anna in particular is a very fresh faced young woman with lovely glow, who suits a very natural look. Nice work on the Anna graphics by the way, looks great in your avatar.
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 05:16 AM   #784
country flag 〃ANCHKし

〃ANCHKし is just really nice 〃ANCHKし is just really nice 〃ANCHKし is just really nice 〃ANCHKし is just really nice 〃ANCHKし is just really nice 〃ANCHKし is just really nice 〃ANCHKし is just really nice 〃ANCHKし is just really nice 〃ANCHKし is just really nice 〃ANCHKし is just really nice 〃ANCHKし is just really nice

i think anna is the most beautiful girl in the end~
〃ANCHKし is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 11:27 PM   #785
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 〃ANCHKし View Post
i think anna is the most beautiful girl in the sporting world~
Just correct that for you
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 04:48 AM   #786
country flag 〃ANCHKし

〃ANCHKし is just really nice 〃ANCHKし is just really nice 〃ANCHKし is just really nice 〃ANCHKし is just really nice 〃ANCHKし is just really nice 〃ANCHKし is just really nice 〃ANCHKし is just really nice 〃ANCHKし is just really nice 〃ANCHKし is just really nice 〃ANCHKし is just really nice 〃ANCHKし is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakbelle View Post
Just correct that for you
so sorry,i don't konw how to say
i mean is anna is the most beautifl girl forever,in my heart``` is this sentence right?
thank for you !
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 06:16 AM   #787
country flag HowardH

Quote:
i mean is anna is the most beautifl girl forever,in my heart``` is this sentence right?
thank for you !
This sentence makes absolutely perfect sense in English. It's kind of poetic too. A couple of completely unimportant typos, probably because you typed quickly, that's all (an extra "is", know and beautiful). Also we don't say "thank for you", it's just "Thank you!". The phrase "in the end" seemed a little odd, although it was still guessable. Native speakers probably tend to use that phrase at the start of a sentence e.g.: In the end, I think Anna was definitely the cutest girl on court that day. In the end, she was able to win the match. To make your original sentence clear, we would probably use a slightly different phrase that implies comparison, like Chakbelle's one which makes it clear that we are comparing her to the other sports girls, or maybe something like this: I think Anna is the most beautiful girl of them all .

The main problem I see with using that phrase at the end of the sentence is it seems to carry a bit of a double entendre (double meaning- although maybe only I see it). "Anna is the most beautiful girl in the end" seems to suggest also that Anna has the most beautiful, umm, rear end. Not that this is completely untrue...

Last edited by HowardH : Mar 24th, 2010 at 06:23 AM.
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 01:55 PM   #788
country flag 〃ANCHKし

很难讲英语......
我只是在中学...;

谢谢!

Last edited by 〃ANCHKし : Mar 24th, 2010 at 01:59 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 06:37 PM   #789
country flag Melange

Quote:
thank for you !
there was nothing wrong with what you said, i was just adding a new meaning to it, yes you are quite poetic with your writing
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 09:21 PM   #790
country flag HowardH

Quote:
很难讲英语......
我只是在中学...;

谢谢!
English is indeed quite hard, but your English is pretty good, as Chakbelle said we understood you anyway. Middle school huh? Then your English is not bad at all, considering you live somewhere where English isn't spoken that much. I wish I could actually read Chinese, for now I just have to make do with babelfish translator .
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 09:22 PM   #791
country flag HowardH

Losing first round... I wonder if that means there won't be any pics .
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 09:24 PM   #792
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.daylife.com/search/photos...na+Chakvetadze

Some pics there.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 04:52 AM   #793
country flag 〃ANCHKし

do i send chinese?
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 05:05 AM   #794
country flag HowardH

Quote:
do i send chinese?
Do you mean, do you sound Chinese? Not particularly, you just sound like someone who is learning English as a second language. I would have no idea where you are from except for the flag. And when you use chinese characters of course .
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 05:07 AM   #795
country flag HowardH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieter. View Post
Yay! She still looks lovely although she lost.

Anna

Last edited by HowardH : Mar 25th, 2010 at 05:16 AM.