Brisbane 09' - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 10:18 AM   #16
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane 09'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krzysiu. View Post
Nikkie, could you please send me this vid you got in you avie?

So adorable
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 10:37 AM   #17
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

They show Brisbane live here on TV all week so hopefully they will show one of Maria's matches and I will record it
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 11:48 AM   #18
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Seems that Makiri hasn't spoken English for long time
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 11:51 AM   #19
country flag Nikkiri

I remember a few years ago her English was so bad, its adorable though
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 01:02 PM   #20
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Is there something not adorable in HER?
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 03:54 PM   #21
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkiri. View Post
They show Brisbane live here on TV all week so hopefully they will show one of Maria's matches and I will record it
If you're able to do that and share it with us, that would be ...

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 05:23 PM   #22
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I remember a few years ago her English was so bad, its adorable though
I know. They showed an interview of her when she was still starting out in the Tennis Channel. So cute!
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 06:06 PM   #23
country flag Krzysiu.

Hey, is that interview from August :?:
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 06:32 PM   #24
country flag aleksr

aleksr is a glorious beacon of light aleksr is a glorious beacon of light aleksr is a glorious beacon of light aleksr is a glorious beacon of light aleksr is a glorious beacon of light aleksr is a glorious beacon of light aleksr is a glorious beacon of light aleksr is a glorious beacon of light aleksr is a glorious beacon of light aleksr is a glorious beacon of light aleksr is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hey, is that interview from August :?:
On Masha's official site this interview has appeared on August, 26th
aleksr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 04:39 AM   #25
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane 09' --- Main Draw Out See Post #1

Maria's quarter

(7)Maria Kirilenko v Samantha Stosur
(wc)Isabella Holland v Lucie Safarova
Shuai Peng v Jarmila Gajdosova
Kateryna Bondarenko v (2)Victoria Azarenka

Full main draw in post #1
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 04:41 AM   #26
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe Maria drew Sam

It sucks when your two favs draw each other so early

Good luck to both girls, the winner should make the quarters
Droolv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 05:57 AM   #27
country flag Nikkiri

She couldn't ask for a worse first round.. she's more than capable of beating Stosur but Sam is gonna have the crowd behind her, other than that it is a nice section for her Good luck girl
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 05:59 AM   #28
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She couldn't ask for a worse first round.. she's more than capable of beating Stosur but Sam is gonna have the crowd behind her, other than that it is a nice section for her Good luck girl
But if she wins she could get a nice confidence boost.

Good luck in 2009 Maria!!
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 06:08 AM   #29
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But we're so much cooler than the Canadian crowd

The winner of this will make the QF
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 06:13 AM   #30
country flag Nikkiri

Stosur is one of those Aussies who plays well at home right? Thats all I'm worried about