Auckland 2009 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2008, 05:41 PM   #1
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation
Auckland 2009

Nicole will begin her 2009 season by playing Auckland.
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 27th, 2008, 06:48 PM   #2
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Auckland 2009

first 2009 thread

GOOD LUCK Nicole.. she really needs to start the new season with good results.. she has also 300 pts to defend in Australia.. POJDME!
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 07:11 PM   #3
country flag Krysteo
Tennis Avenue

Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all

° Hope she can play better in 2009...

Good Luck Nicole !

Krysteo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 03:01 AM   #4
country flag Merseykmight

Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light

Go,Nicole!!Go,gO!!!
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 12:01 AM   #5
country flag Vaidisova

Anyone know when Nicole will arrive in Auckland? Maybe some news soon...
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 07:08 AM   #6
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

no idea.. maybe she's already here
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 10:59 PM   #7
country flag Vaidisova

Nicole has arrived:

Quote:
Former top 10 player Nicole Vaidisova has arrived, fully recovered from a wrist injury that has hampered her in recent times.

She says she took some time off at the end of last season so now feels as good as she could be.
http://tvnz.co.nz/tennis-news/srebot...lassic-2431734
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 11:11 PM   #8
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

cool
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 12:01 AM   #9
country flag Vaidisova

Quote:
Fit again Vaidisova looks to turn over new leaf

Czech tennis ace Nicole Vaidisova is looking to turn over a new leaf in Auckland after "a year of transition" in which the former top-10's ranking took a dive.

Vaidisova, 19, was today the first of the big names to arrive for the WTA Tour season-opening ASB Classic, which begins on Monday.

She will be the $US220,000 ($NZ386,000) tournament's sixth seed.

The winner of six WTA titles and once the world No 7, Vaidisova saw her ranking fall over the past year from 12th to 41st on the back of a nagging wrist injury.

"I took some time off and did a lot of rehab and I feel as well as I can be," she said.

"I worked hard in the off season, so my goal is just to get back to where I was at the start of this year."

After making the quarterfinals at Wimbledon for the second time in July, Vaidisova's results fell away with five first-round and two second-round exits over the remainder of 2008.

She didn't want to give reasons or make excuses for her poor run.

"I don't think everybody can play well all the time," he said.

"It was just a year for me of transition, a lot changes, and it took a toll. I'm just ready for next year."

Vaidisova is making her first appearance in the Classic and had "heard it's a fun tournament".

But it was also important to get a good start to the year and to have a solid build-up to the Australian Open later in the month.

"It can sow a little doubt in your mind if you don't do as well."
http://www.stuff.co.nz/4806227a10393.html
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 12:12 AM   #10
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

thanks

GOOD LUCK NIKKI
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 05:22 AM   #11
country flag Michael_21

Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all

Reading that article makes me more confident of nikkis chances of doing well in this tournament and for the rest of the season COME ON NIKKI!!! XD
Daniela Hantuchova
Alicia Molik, Olivia Rogowska, Sam Stosur + All Other Aussies
Michael_21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 10:18 AM   #12
country flag Merseykmight

Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light

When Nicole feels she is ok now,everything gonna be ok^-^
Come on Nicole!!

Last edited by Merseykmight : Jan 1st, 2009 at 10:44 AM.
Merseykmight is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 11:07 AM   #13
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

video of Nicole arriving in Auckland.. she looks very relaxed and like she can't wait for the new season

http://tvnz.co.nz/tennis-news/srebot...-2431734/video

she looks really stunning and fit

Last edited by Sexysova : Dec 31st, 2008 at 12:37 PM.
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2009, 08:42 PM   #14
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Nicole!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 11:07 PM   #15
country flag Vaidisova

Draw:

Vaidisova vs Kudryavtseva
Vesnina vs Q
Date Krumm vs Craybas
Wozniacki vs Q