Tennis Tipping #02 | Auckland (NZL) | Draws made | Play starts Saturday Auckland time - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2008, 11:52 PM   #31
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #02 | Auckland (NZL) | Commit now!

Stiff competitions and new juniors
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 27th, 2008, 11:59 PM   #32
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

i want to play...but i dont understand the game!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 12:07 AM   #33
country flag theklein

theklein has much to be proud of theklein has much to be proud of theklein has much to be proud of theklein has much to be proud of theklein has much to be proud of theklein has much to be proud of theklein has much to be proud of theklein has much to be proud of theklein has much to be proud of theklein has much to be proud of theklein has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOCHEBEL View Post
i want to play...but i dont understand the game!
I want to play as well, but I don't really understand the game also

Do you want to play doubles

I'm in for singles
theklein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 12:21 AM   #34
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute

People Go into Games Forum Tennis Tipping read Rules
Basicially Each Round the one pick the most match winners wins
if tied we go to Set ratios (If we have less than 8 matches) if not we goto tie breakers Maxium of 5 TB1 Decides the match if you have the same winners more than 8 matches or When less than 8 matches same winner same set ratios.
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 01:00 AM   #35
country flag Wozzy4life

Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all

I'm in for singles. ( First time playing this game... )
If anyone is alone for doubles and would like a partner, just tell me!
Wozzy4life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 01:42 AM   #36
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

confirm Marcelo for doubles pls, it's not hard
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 03:42 AM   #37
country flag theklein

theklein has much to be proud of theklein has much to be proud of theklein has much to be proud of theklein has much to be proud of theklein has much to be proud of theklein has much to be proud of theklein has much to be proud of theklein has much to be proud of theklein has much to be proud of theklein has much to be proud of theklein has much to be proud of

Hopefully its easy.
theklein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 03:48 AM   #38
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wozzy4life View Post
I'm in for singles. ( First time playing this game... )
If anyone is alone for doubles and would like a partner, just tell me!
Your join date is exactly perfect to play but you need to have 100 posts. Get to 100 before the start of this tournament.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 04:26 AM   #39
country flag Joaquin

Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light

IN, Looking a doubles Partner.
Joaquin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 05:46 AM   #40
country flag Wozzy4life

Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all Wozzy4life is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
Your join date is exactly perfect to play but you need to have 100 posts. Get to 100 before the start of this tournament.
Seriously?
* Runs to Non-Tennis forum *
Wozzy4life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 08:21 AM   #41
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by No mercy!!! View Post
Three portugueses
Actually there are 5
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 08:59 AM   #42
country flag denijs

denijs has a brilliant future denijs has a brilliant future denijs has a brilliant future denijs has a brilliant future denijs has a brilliant future denijs has a brilliant future denijs has a brilliant future denijs has a brilliant future denijs has a brilliant future denijs has a brilliant future denijs has a brilliant future

I'm in for singles
Doubles with libre83...
denijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 10:19 AM   #43
country flag ..ikke..

..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of

In
..ikke../Yarden for doubles.

Also good luck to: Jankovic, Henin, Ivanovic and the Dutch players

PSV Eindhoven
..ikke.. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 11:07 AM   #44
country flag adner

adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to join!
adner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 11:15 AM   #45
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adner View Post
I'd like to join!
Sorry but you can't play here, you have to be a member for 3 months. You can play beginning from the AO.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote