Ellen Allgurin - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2009, 09:32 PM   #61
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ellen Allgurin Cheering Thread

Tabergsdalens Bravida Boras Open

SQ1: Ellen Allgurin d. Natasha Babic 6-2 6-0
SQ2: Ellen Allgurin d. Eleonora Swensson-Backelin 6-0 6-0
SM1: Ellen Allgurin d. Mikaela Kristoffersson 6-2 6-0
SQF: Ellen Allgurin d. Jennie Brobeck 4-6 6-2 6-1
SSF: Ellen Allgurin d. Mathilda Hamlin 6-3 6-0
SFR: Ellen Allgurin d. Sandra Roma 6-1 6-4

Great win in the final, very surprising as Roma just made final of $10.000 event.
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2009, 09:48 PM   #62
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 10th, 2009, 11:05 PM   #63
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 04:22 PM   #64
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

Knallespelen Sommartouren

Easy first round, Go Ellen!

SM1: Ellen Allgurin vs. Sandra Lindblom
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 05:33 PM   #65
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

Ellen At Astrid Bowl [Part 1]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ellen_ALLGURIN_4700.JPG (99.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Ellen_ALLGURIN_4678.jpg (96.3 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Ellen_ALLGURIN_4682.jpg (82.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Ellen_ALLGURIN_4690.jpg (68.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Ellen_aLLGURON.jpg (95.3 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by IMPOSSIBLE : Jun 11th, 2009 at 05:48 PM.
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 05:47 PM   #66
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

Ellen at Astrid Bowl [Part 2]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ellen1.jpg (97.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg ellen2.jpg (88.4 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg ellen5.jpg (87.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg ellen4.jpg (83.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg ellen3.jpg (80.0 KB, 14 views)
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 10:42 AM   #67
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

Nice start Ellen!

SM1: Ellen Allgurin d. Sandra Lindblom 6-0 6-2
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 05:27 PM   #68
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

Another great tournament by Ellen, very dominating results!

SM1: Ellen Allgurin d. Sandra Lindblom 6-0 6-2
SQF: Ellen Allgurin d. Beatrice Cedermark 6-1 6-0
SSF: Ellen Allgurin d. Alexandra Trufinovic 6-0 6-0
SFR: Ellen Allgurin d. Diana Eriksson 6-2 5-7 6-2
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 07:45 PM   #69
country flag TomEG

TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light

She's got a wild card for the qualifiers at the new Swedish Open Women WTA-tournament in Båstad, Sweden.

Looking forward to seeing her play there!

Tom

Link:
http://women.swedishopen.org/News/WC%20Kval.aspx
TomEG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 09:24 PM   #70
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomEG View Post
She's got a wild card for the qualifiers at the new Swedish Open Women WTA-tournament in Båstad, Sweden.

Looking forward to seeing her play there!

Tom

Link:
http://women.swedishopen.org/News/WC%20Kval.aspx
Take loads of photos

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 09:26 PM   #71
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

ITF Juniors Roehampton

Ellen qualifies, very nicely!

SQ1: Ellen Allgurin vs. Bye
SQ2: Ellen Allgurin d. Laura Oates 6-2 6-0
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 09:31 PM   #72
country flag TomEG

TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light TomEG is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Moon View Post
Take loads of photos
You bet!

It really depends on what court she's playing on. I presume the qualifying matches are played at the "secondary" courts at "Tennisstadion" in Båstad. Some of them are a bit "unaccessable" for photography, but I suppose, since she's on home grounds, that she'll be playing at one of the courts nearest the stands.

Tom
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 09:33 PM   #73
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

Quote:
You bet!
Are you going to any of the Swedish ITF's (Kristinehamn or Ystad)?
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 10:05 PM   #74
country flag TomEG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Moon View Post
Are you going to any of the Swedish ITF's (Kristinehamn or Ystad)?
I'm in Norway now, but will be leaving for Sweden in the next couple of days, and I might go to Kristinehamn nearing the end of that tournament (my house in Sweden is under an hour's drive from Kristinehamn). Regarding Ystad, maybe.... it's quite a distance from my home, but I might combine it with a day at "Kalle Anka" cup in Båstad, which is around the same time.

Tom
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 09:16 PM   #75
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

Quote:
I'm in Norway now, but will be leaving for Sweden in the next couple of days, and I might go to Kristinehamn nearing the end of that tournament (my house in Sweden is under an hour's drive from Kristinehamn). Regarding Ystad, maybe.... it's quite a distance from my home, but I might combine it with a day at "Kalle Anka" cup in Båstad, which is around the same time.

Tom
Cool, Kristinehamn is a very well organised tournament. They definatly put on a good show there!

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans