Megan Moulton-Levy Mania - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 11:47 PM   #766
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Megan Moulton-Levy Mania

Will be tough
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 10:09 AM   #767
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
Miamai R1:

MML/Zhang vs. Chan/Husarova

go megan, get some wins again!
It's good to see her back in action. GL!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #768
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: M Moulton-Levy / S Zhang (USA/CHN) d V Dushevina / A Parra Santonja (RUS/ESP) | 6 - 3 | 6 - 2 |

great and convincing win! gl in the next round against (3)Petrova/Srebotnik! tough one, do your best ladies!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #769

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice win!
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #770

They lost to the #3 seeds 6/0 4/6 10-7. Other than the 1st set, I'm really happy with the scoreline.

Btw, MML married her partner ! Congrats!
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #771

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

congrats for the great scoreline and congrats for getting married megan! gl and keep up the good form!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 07:36 PM   #772

Charleston R1:

MML/Zhang vs. (WC)Alawi/Kanakova

go megan, good opportunity!

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 03:56 AM   #773

GL MML!
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 01:05 PM   #774

R1: M Moulton-Levy / S Zhang (USA/CHN) d J Alawi / D Kanakova (BUL/CZE) | 6 - 4 | 6 - 2 |

congrats megan, gl in R2! she didn't play here last year, so the 120 points will push her ranking for sure. keep it up megan! btw, she reached a new CHR of no. 69 in doubles this week! congrats

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:52 PM   #775

MML I'm really liking her partnership with Zhang

She seems to be improving her CHR on a monthly basis. I can definitely see her well inside the top 50 by the time Wimbledon rolls around
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 02:32 AM   #776

MML & Zhang beat Yari & Goerges 5/7 6/3 10-5

Next up for a spot in the finals... Huber & Hlavackova... GL!
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #777

yeah, their partnership seems to be a really good one. i saw the match on live stream yesterday, and they played some nice points. and even her lack of height doesn't seem to bother megan at all, she played great, even playing some hard hitting girls like grges and shvedova. now do your best and get to the final!

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #778

they lost 06 26 still a good tournament. zhang just made too many errors, and megan couldn't compensate all that. but she seemed to enjoy the match and had fun on court. i hope they keep playing together and get some more good results! gl in the next tournament megan!

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #779

New CHR of no. 63 for megan after her semi final run in charleston last week. congrats and keep climbing up the rankings!

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 03:09 PM   #780
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Megan will play entire clay season and French Open pairing Alicja Rosolska.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote