Megan Moulton-Levy Mania - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 04:38 AM   #706
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Megan Moulton-Levy Mania

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
R1: MML/LLW vs. Date-Krumm/Szavay 63 62
LLW/MML

Btw, there is a really nice article up on the WTA site about Meg and Linds
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:29 PM   #707
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

they're leading the no. 4 seeds martinez sanchez/llagostera vives 76 40 at the moment come on ladies, keep it up and get that great upset! would be a great win for them at such a big tournament! megan will probably reach a new CHR (around 86) next week.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:52 PM   #708

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

won 76 61

now against the no. 2 seeds hlavackova/hradecka in the SF. gl ladies, do your best!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 02:19 AM   #709

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
won 76 61

now against the no. 2 seeds hlavackova/hradecka in the SF. gl ladies, do your best!
What a stellar win!

Even though they lost 6/4 4/6 10-7 to Hlavackova/Hradecka, they seem to be hitting their stride just in time for the USO. I just hope they get into the draw
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 09:52 AM   #710

still a good result against the wimbledon and olympic finalists. they really seem to be in great shape. keep it up ladies. if they don't get directly in the draw, i hope they get a WC because of their good result this week. would be nice for them! anyway, gl ladies!

Old Aug 26th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #711

MML's ranking jumps 10 spots this week to #87
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #712
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

they are 1 out of the USO
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 05:46 AM   #713

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin. View Post
they are 1 out of the USO

That's rough They would have gotten in if this weeks rankings were used.

Let's hope for a last minute pull out

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Aug 28th, 2012 at 12:31 PM.
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 05:54 AM   #714

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 05:50 AM   #715
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

Burdette/Gibbs pull out so MML/LLW play Serena and Venus
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 08:47 AM   #716
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

how convenient
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #717

good and bad at the same time. great they got into the draw and surely a great experience to for them to play the williams sisters, but on the other hand, it's probably gonna be a short tournament for them. gl ladies, enjoy the match!

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #718

lost 46 06. the first set was quite good, but in the second, they were just overpowered by the williams sisters. but i think it's a good experience for them. now that they're in the top 100, they have to get used to playing the better teams. gl next time, ladies!

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 04:56 AM   #719

Quote:
lost 46 06. the first set was quite good, but in the second, they were just overpowered by the williams sisters. but i think it's a good experience for them. now that they're in the top 100, they have to get used to playing the better teams. gl next time, ladies!
Yeah, I really enjoyed watching the 1st set. They seemed to be having so much fun out there .

I guess we'll see them next in a couple weeks at Quebec City
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:35 AM   #720

Quebeck R1:

(4)MML/LLW vs. Pegula/Sanchez

good draw. get some wins!