Megan Moulton-Levy Mania - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 09:31 PM   #646
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Megan Moulton-Levy Mania

yay, megan and LLW won the title 2-6 6-4 [10-7]

congrats ladies. keep up the good form!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 10:56 PM   #647
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

This was a very good win as the draw was allot stronger than most 50Ks
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 07:42 AM   #648

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

Fes R1:

MML/LLW vs (3) Bratchikova/Jurak

tough draw. gl ladies!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #649
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

LLW posted on facebook that she was headed to Germany. I am not sure if they were trying to get into Stuttgart or they were going to Fes all along. Hao-Ching Chan and RIka Fujiwara got in as an alternate team so if they had stayed im sure they would have been in before them.
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #650

R1: (3) Bratchikova/Jurak (RUS/CRO) d. Lee-Waters/Moulton-Levy (USA/USA) 76(5) 75

so close.

Old Apr 25th, 2012, 03:28 AM   #651

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
R1: (3) Bratchikova/Jurak (RUS/CRO) d. Lee-Waters/Moulton-Levy (USA/USA) 76(5) 75

so close.
Still a nice effort

I'm happy to see they're playing some of the WTA red clay events
Old May 1st, 2012, 04:43 PM   #652

Estoril R1:

MML/LLW def. Arruabarrena-Vecino/Medina Garrigues 76 36 11-9

saving a match point. great fight ladies. R2 against (2) Mirza/Rodionova.
tough one, gl ladies!

Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:38 AM   #653

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
Estoril R1:

MML/LLW def. Arruabarrena-Vecino/Medina Garrigues 76 36 11-9

saving a match point. great fight ladies. R2 against (2) Mirza/Rodionova.
tough one, gl ladies!
Awesome win! AMG is a very good doubles player.

70pts

Now GL against Sania/Rodio
Old May 2nd, 2012, 03:28 PM   #654

playing their match right now. they're getting beaten up right now. 0-6 0-1 with them to serve. come on megan and lindsay, get some games at least! and learn what to improve from a match against such a good doubles team!

Old May 2nd, 2012, 03:29 PM   #655

yay, they won their first game. 0-6 1-1

keep going ladies!

Old May 2nd, 2012, 03:33 PM   #656

0-6 1-2

Old May 2nd, 2012, 03:42 PM   #657

0-6 2-3

they broke back for the first time after 1-3 second set. keep it up.

Old May 2nd, 2012, 03:43 PM   #658

0-6 3-3

Old May 2nd, 2012, 03:51 PM   #659

0-6 4-4

Old May 2nd, 2012, 03:59 PM   #660

0-6 4-6

at least a close second set.