Megan Moulton-Levy Mania - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2012, 10:49 AM   #616
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Megan Moulton-Levy Mania

gl megan!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 06:58 PM   #617

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: (1) Peschke/Srebotnik (CZE/SLO) d. Dekmeijere/Moulton-Levy (LAT/USA) 64 61

still a good result. better luck next time!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 11:15 PM   #618
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the first set. Meg was doing really well; she is definitely a little ball of energy out there. Her serve was placed well with a good amount of pace (reminds me of Cara Black), her backhand is good just too inconsistent, also she tries to poach too much which became predictable.
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 05:34 AM   #619
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Yup, they played a very competitive first set
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 01:11 AM   #620

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Meg & Liga are playing Hobart this week and drew Halep & Husarova in the 1st rd. Atleast it's a better draw than last week GL!
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 09:21 AM   #621

gl ladies!

Old Jan 8th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #622
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #623

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoAce. View Post
So cool! Thanks for posting
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 06:19 AM   #624

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #625

They fought hard, but lost 10-7 in the super TB
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 01:18 AM   #626

Old Feb 7th, 2012, 11:58 AM   #627

100k Midland:

R1: LEE-WATERS (USA) / MOULTON-LEVY (USA) Vs GOVORTSOVA (BLR) / RODINA (RUS) (2)

tough draw! gl ladies!

Old Feb 7th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #628

Very tough draw, but hopefully they'll pull off the upset
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 08:29 PM   #629

They upset the #2 seeds 4/6 6/4 10-8
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 07:56 AM   #630