Megan Moulton-Levy Mania - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2011, 11:48 PM   #601
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Megan Moulton-Levy Mania

I guess LLW headed back to the states

GL, Meg!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 07:50 AM   #602
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

megan back in the top 100 at no. 99 this week.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 12:43 AM   #603

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
megan back in the top 100 at no. 99 this week.
^^

But she lost today 0 & 4
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 07:57 AM   #604

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

50k Grapevine:

R1: JONES (USA) / LUMPKIN (USA) Vs LEE-WATERS (USA) / MOULTON-LEVY (USA) (2)

go ladies!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 11:12 PM   #605

R1: LEE-WATERS (USA) / MOULTON-LEVY (USA) (2) defeated JONES (USA) / LUMPKIN (USA) 3-6 7-5 [10-7]
QF: TOMLJANOVIC (CRO) / WEINHOLD (USA) Vs LEE-WATERS (USA) / MOULTON-LEVY (USA) (2)

wow, tough first match. now keep winning, ladies!

Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 12:12 AM   #606

I didn't expect the match to be that close Nice fight though
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 10:55 PM   #607

QF: (2) Lee-Waters/Moulton-Levy (USA) d. Tomljanovic/Weinhold (CRO/USA) 6-7(4) 6-4 [10-6]
SF: (2) Lee-Waters/Moulton-Levy (USA) vs (3) Castano/Olaru (COL/ROU)

another close one. keep going ladies! now get to the final!

Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 10:56 PM   #608

Another nice fight
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 09:21 PM   #609

SF: LEE-WATERS (USA) / MOULTON-LEVY (USA) (2) defeated CASTANO (COL) / OLARU (ROU) (3) 6-0 6-1

wow, and now that clear. very convincing win! get the title now ladies!

F: HAMPTON (USA) / ZHANG (CHN) (1) Vs LEE-WATERS (USA) / MOULTON-LEVY (USA) (2)

Old Nov 8th, 2011, 01:29 AM   #610

Lightbulb Re: Megan Moulton-Levy Mania

Meg has ended 2011 as the #95th ranked doubles player
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 08:04 PM   #611

75k Phoenix:

R1: LEE-WATERS (USA) / MOULTON-LEVY (USA) (1) Vs BRODSKY (USA) / KARATANTCHEVA (KAZ)

go megan!

Old Nov 11th, 2011, 11:30 AM   #612

R1: LEE-WATERS (USA) / MOULTON-LEVY (USA) (1) defeated BRODSKY (USA) / KARATANTCHEVA (KAZ) 6-2 6-1
QF: LEE-WATERS (USA) / MOULTON-LEVY (USA) (1) Vs ELIE (USA) / STARR (USA)

go ladies!

Old Nov 12th, 2011, 08:51 PM   #613

QF: LEE-WATERS (USA) / MOULTON-LEVY (USA) (1) defeated ELIE (USA) / STARR (USA) 6-3 6-0
SF: LEE-WATERS (USA) / MOULTON-LEVY (USA) (1) Vs HAMPTON (USA) / TOMLJANOVIC (CRO) (4)

get to the final megan!

Old Nov 13th, 2011, 10:43 AM   #614

SF: HAMPTON (USA) / TOMLJANOVIC (CRO) (4) defeated LEE-WATERS (USA) / MOULTON-LEVY (USA) (1) 4-6 7-6(5) [10-8]

so close. but she'll finish in the top 100 i guess!

Old Jan 1st, 2012, 12:10 AM   #615

Gr8 news! Meg is playing doubles in Auckland with Liga Dekmeijere The bad news is that they drew Kveta & Kata in the 1st rd Oh well, atleast she'll knock off some of the off season rust this week

GL!