Suicide Tennis | Ranking Points Distribution (2009) | - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 25th, 2009, 07:19 AM   #16
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suicide Tennis | Ranking Points Distribution (2009) |

I would do my original system only because that's how each tournament in the year has been built upon. After the year is over, we can discuss modifying points.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 4th, 2009, 02:17 AM   #17
country flag Wedgie619

Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of

Ok... well i will just use my points as a guide line until you post the real points...
Because the tournament is almost starting...
Semi/Quarter Finalist: YEC (09), Linz (07)/ Australian Open (09), Wimbledon (09)
Wedgie619 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 06:39 PM   #18
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Your 2nd points are correct. There can't be a Day 5 invalid, so you are right.

Code:
1- 70
2- 106
3- 160
4- 250
5I- 420
5W- 610
These are fine. I thought I posted this. Sorry.
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 12:16 AM   #19
country flag Wedgie619

Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of

ok... thanks
Just so you know though, the total points for the tournament is 600 not 610 (i had wrong info) so i'll just take Day 5W down to 600...
Semi/Quarter Finalist: YEC (09), Linz (07)/ Australian Open (09), Wimbledon (09)
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 05:55 AM   #20
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

Yep!
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 12:59 AM   #21
country flag Broseghini

Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute

Barcelona have 6 days and not 7 days

MARIA KIRILENKO | ALIZE CORNET | MARION BARTOLI
MARIA SHARAPOVA | JELENA JANKOVIC | ANA IVANOVIC | CAROLINE GARCIA
Broseghini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2010, 07:19 PM   #22
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

There should be some clearity about 6 days tournaments.
For the 2 weeks tournaments the even first even days will be removed.
But in 7 days tournaments you have to remove day 5 and then day 6 will become 7.

Now I haven't checked it if that went wrong in the past.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2010, 06:35 PM   #23
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Please add this to the first post. It seems that not all the managers know what to do with the points for a 6 day tournament. I guess it went wrong in the past so probably the rankings aren't correct as well. This is what the points should look like.

For Premier:

DAY 1: 1
DAY 2: 30
DAY 3: 60
DAY 4: 90
DAY 5: 200
DAY 6: 320 (No Pick)
DAY 7: 380 (Invalid)
DAY 7: 470 (Winner)

For International:

DAY 1: 1
DAY 2: 15
DAY 3: 30
DAY 4: 50
DAY 5: 130
DAY 6: 200 (No Pick)
DAY 6: 232 (Invalid)
DAY 6: 280 (Winner)

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old May 19th, 2010, 07:27 PM   #24
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

I dont agree with this. Shouldnt Day 4 be equivalent to QF points then?

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2010, 08:38 PM   #25
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

When this game started, the rule was always that DAY 5 will be cut off at a 6 days tournament. That has never changed. Miami and Indian Wells, in these tournaments the first even days will be cut off. Maybe that was confusing for managers.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old May 23rd, 2010, 10:44 AM   #26
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

I did the Fes (6 days) according to Auckland 2010 - the only other 6 day International and the points there were 50 for Day 3 and 70 for Day 4. I also checked Fes thread last year and it was that way there too... I can rearrange Fes 2010 pts if needed
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2010, 06:53 PM   #27
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzanator View Post
I did the Fes (6 days) according to Auckland 2010 - the only other 6 day International and the points there were 50 for Day 3 and 70 for Day 4. I also checked Fes thread last year and it was that way there too... I can rearrange Fes 2010 pts if needed
That's not needed.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 11:10 PM   #28
country flag Wedgie619

The event has changed for the TOC's this year and as such so has the points... This year

Winner 375
Finalist 255
3rd Place 180
4th Place 165
1st Round 75

As there is (4) days of competition it would be easy to just give each point catagory from above Day 1 Invalid (D1I), D2I, D3I, D4I and winner...
But as the first 2 days there will be 2 matches on each day to determine the 4 Sf-ist, as we would have already picked 2 players you would neeed to pick the losing finalist on SF day and i Think that deserves better then an extra 15 points....
So I think we should have:
Day 1: 70
Day 2: 120 (D1 + 50)
Day 3: 180 (D2 + 60)
Day 4 Invalid: 255 (D3 + 75)
Winner: 375 (D4I + 120)

What do you think???
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 07:46 PM   #29
country flag Mynarco
Bra Vibrationer

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Any Olympics point table?
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #30
country flag histery

histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute

How many points will a player get if he has no picks left on day 6 (semifinal day) at a MM? (specifically Monterrey 2013 with Hidalgo)
histery is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote