Vitalia Diatchenko Cheering Thread - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 02:00 AM   #616
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of
Re: Vitalia Diatchenko Cheering Thread

majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #617
country flag PashaMasha

PashaMasha is an unknown quantity at this point

Dyachenko, "If the proposed conditions - would play for Kazakhstan"

Reuters
SEE ALSO:
Vitaly Dyachenko was taken from the match, "Kremlin Cup" in a wheelchair
Dyachenko dream to play against Safina
Долгополов "Хочу выиграть Australian Open»
Russian women are not spared the lot
Russian tennis player Vitaly Dyachenko on the eve of the start of Australian Open said in an interview Eurosport.ru, how to competently carry out acclimatization, how it lives after the second round, "Roland Garros", and that we should offer the Russian athlete, so he changed his citizenship.

"BETTER TO JUST INJURED MENISCI"

- What the doctors say, when we see you in the game?

- Earlier in May will not be able to start training. Accordingly, the play will begin as dial shape.

- A year ago you had a stress fracture, now what?

- The "Kremlin Cup" slipped and fell on his knee, damaged meniscus, cruciate ligament and lateral.

- Complete.

- If you would be just the meniscus, it would be just fine. Again, I miss Australia - at the end of the year always something happening.

- How to spend your time on the sidelines?

- I'll be watching the Australian Open. And every day I spend six hours on the procedure, a fitness room. I do not watch movies, do not read the book - all the time spent on rehabilitation. Plus, always ride with my brother, he engaged in hockey.

- In the middle of last year, you changed the coach, an injury will affect your relationship?

- No, it does not affect. This trainer I really like. If you tell the difference with the Russian masters, it is simply colossal.While I was working with good professionals. With Gary Kahallom I train between tournaments, plus it will go with me to the "Grand Slam".

"Day and night Do not confuse"

- In some unusual places you have already recorded the tennis career? What most horrified? Was this, I wanted to collect bags and leave?

- Probably, this is my first trip abroad in 12 years - in South Africa, the city of Sun City. Apart from Australia, this is a long flight. Surprised that there was very beautiful. Do not expect that to be so good. Lunch with the monkeys and peacocks, it was great. When on safari, rode beside the lions walked, but was not scared.

- Sometimes, when you come to the tournament, and no organization, and one desire - to leave quickly?

- This, to collect things - was not. But sometimes, when the play is unpleasant. But it was mainly in tournaments ITF, the WTA is a good organization. In England, this often happens with transport problems, with courts, with the hotel - had to move directly to the tournament. The game had to go with things after it - move. But it depends on the level of competition.

- How do you pass the process of acclimatization? With such hops day and night begin to confuse?

- I was not like this. But the difference in time and the weather really affect. If you fly from Moscow to Australia one day come to be. For a full week of acclimatization is necessary or even two. Last year I went to Australia for the first time, there were problems - came a few days due to the fact that the treated leg. And as a result of the rain is almost trained - only room for one hour a day. Entered the match - wild hot.

Most important is sleep, sleep for 9-10 hours. The main thing is to go on time, not whenever you want. And having arrived at a different time zone, one must live according to local time.

- Enough time to see a country town?

- There is not enough, especially in tournaments, which last week. Turns to look, only if the plane the next day after the tournament. Here at the "Grand Slam" it turns out, there are a lot of time. But I have no special plan to visit some places not only wish to go somewhere - to go to an amusement park.

- It is necessary to watch the tournament, if it ends prematurely?

- I want to leave immediately - or train, or home. I do not want to stay there. I am leaving the next day.

"NOT going to fly AWAY FOR ONE TOURNAMENT"

- Who sets the task for the season - you yourself, coach, sponsors?

- I am a coach, with his parents. I have no sponsors, my sponsors - they are my parents.

- The second round, "Roland Garros" 2009 - the highest point of your career so far?

- Not the highest, of course. A pleasant memory. It was my first tournament "Grand Slam", turned like normal. After this had been some injuries.

- How has your life after him?

- I realized what actually level, what we should strive. And like nothing has changed. Just want to play better and better.

- The most serious rival, who beat you in your career?

- Maybe Petkovic two years ago.

- Worst mistake?

- Wimbledon 2011 first-round match with Gantuhovoy when I stayed a couple of points from victory. Game was good, but I did not have quite a bit.

- Can we call your traumatic consequence of the transition to adult tennis?

- No, rather it is a consequence of inattention to the body, did not listen in time, when something began to hurt and bother.At the "Kremlin Cup" I've had problems with his feet in the first match and then got worse and worse. Were thought to withdraw from the tournament, but did not dare.

- Last year you won in Astana. When tennis players give up their tournaments ITF?

- I have a feeling that every year more and more tennis players go to the ITF. In that year, I've seen on these tournaments tennis players of the thirty, many of those included in the Top 50. And those who took place from 50 th to 100 th, in general, always playing. But there are those who have health permits, or who need to correct the rating.

- And it can be costly in financial terms?

- Of course, if you go to a tournament where you do not pay for room and board, it can be costly. But many have sponsors who are tennis players can afford to go to Australia, then to America. I do not use this schedule, I prefer to play, which is closer and more convenient.

- In your case, it is also associated with attention to health.

- Of course, I do not consider it necessary to fly somewhere far away in a tournament. Unless he's one of the most serious.

"Serena - my idol"

- You said you would like to meet with Ovechkin or Malkin - how such a desire?

- I'm a fan of hockey. Now, for example, do not miss a single match of his brother, who plays for the "Rus" and listed in a national team of the year, very interesting.

- After Kirilenko did not try to go to Alexander?

- I hope that when my brother is older and will be playing in adult team ...

- ... Already Kirilenko will ask you to acquaint with my brother?

- Да-да ( смеется ).

- By the way, why are you so formspring often asked, do you know Sergei Demekhin ( ex-mentor, Vera Zvonareva . - Note. Eurosport . RU )?

- I do not know. Naturally, we know, were in a club, the tournaments are often encountered. Apparently, it is interesting to people.

- Sharapova recently said that despite the Kvitovoy feels his grandmother in tennis. Who are you feel?

- Junior, who can not deal with their trauma.

- You do set itself the task of, say, to win the tournament, "BS" up to 25 years?

- As regards the "Grand Slam" was not intended. There were problems with respect to rating - enter a specific top up to 20 years. But because of some injury problems are removed, others appear. And in 2011, were the goals go in a hundred, then the Top 80, so this year is to play everywhere. But once again have to postpone.

- Who is your tennis idol?

- Serena Williams . Like her style of play.

- I would like to "steal" her bekhend?

- I'd rather my improved. I do not want to copy anything, besides, everyone has their own technique. I play with two hands is absolutely no way she did.

"In other federations pay more attention to tennis players"

- Who is your tennis friend?

- Friends in tennis a little. I communicate very well with our Russian girls, Lena and Vesnina.

- Discuss tennis, or, conversely, do not talk about it a word?

- With someone talking. The more experienced tennis player tells me when I first meet with a rival, against whom they have played.

- And there is the envy of women's tennis? The bases are then?

- No, never heard of the bases. At the Junior level, maybe someone can and do something. Cut the string, for example.But it is 5-6 years.

- Ksenia Pervak ​​recently changed its citizenship. The leaders of our tennis spoke very earnestly. As tennis players react to this?

- They must be all the same. Is not it? Do not they also go. This person must decide for himself that faces such a choice.But if he is paid the money, providing good conditions, and why not? Many would have moved if they would offer good conditions.

- And you would have passed?

- I would think about it. Once would have cast such an option. If it was really good offer, why not.

- It turns out that the concept of citizenship in tennis is not so strong.

- It's in Russia can be so easily change citizenship. Other federations more attentive to their athletes. If we were offered good conditions in Russia, who would have passed?

- What circumstance would cause you to change the tennis citizenship?

- If I was given a coach who went to be with me, have organized a training process and funding - could be safely crossed.

In Russian: http://www.eurosport.ru/...2/story_sto3104690.shtml
PashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #618
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Miss her. Can't wait to have her back!

Some pics from Wimbly last year

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 11:47 AM   #619

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

+ she had her 1st hit in 5 months : "Here is video from first practice after 5 month break. First ball hit!🎾 Was really surprise to hit a target😳☺"

http://yfrog.com/0kacagz

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Old May 24th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #620
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

After what, 8 months, she seems to be ready to make her return on court. She is on the EL for the 50K in Nottingham on June 11th. It will be the week before the qualies of Wimbledon, so probably she will play that as well. She is still around position 150 at the moment despite her long absense. Good luck Vita

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100026645

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #621
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Vitalia
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Eguchi - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #622
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

(4)Erika Sema (JPN) v Vesna Dolonc (SRB)
Tatjana Malek (GER) v (Q)Maria Joao Koehler (POR)
Reka-Luca Jani (HUN) v Amra Sadikovic (SUI)
(5)Vitalia Diatchenko (RUS) v Madison Keys (USA)

Difficult first round
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 10:08 PM   #623
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Wow - tough draw. Sadikovic is quite good on fast surfaces too IIRC. But it's great to see Vita back! Despite being out for nearly eight months, her ranking has barely slipped and while she has a lot to defend in the next few months, she probably doesn't need to use her SR just yet.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #624
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

(5)Vitalia Diatchenko (RUS) d. Madison Keys (USA) 64 36 61
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #625
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Vita ! Great to see you back and what a way to come back

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #626

Vitusik :heart: Madi was a hell of a tricky opponent for a comeback R1.

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #627
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Amra Sadikovic (SUI) d. (5)Vitalia Diatchenko (RUS) 62 64
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #628
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Well a win is comforting on your comeback tournament. Good luck @ Wimby, Vita
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #629
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Vitalia

Just took a look at the pictures from the Wimby Q from last year, so she plays 2 backhands?
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Eguchi - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 07:50 AM   #630
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbly qualies. Here's her section:

(7)Paula Ormaechea (ARG) v Ekaterina Bychkova (RUS)
Olga Savchuk (UKR) v Vitalia Diatchenko (RUS)
Chanel Simmonds (RSA) v Margalita Chakhnashvili (GEO)
Jana Cepelova (SVK) v (18)Alla Kudryavtseva (RUS
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote