Vitalia Diatchenko Cheering Thread - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2011, 11:45 AM   #541
country flag onlyme

onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice
Re: Vitalia Diatchenko Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russianboy View Post
wth??? i dont know where u get information, but u have absolutely no idea about her.
shes not playing baku, shes playing the 25k strting tmr, she knows that for weeks already and after that she will be playing in astana and after that one more challenger in russia.
it seems like u wanna speak bad about her
It was in the Irish media again today, she was asked to leave the academy and the management company dumped her. You have the inside track, ask them. Or read some newspapers. Seems little miss didn't know what was good for her. I always thought she was a good player, potential but mentally weak, sadly seems to be true.
onlyme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2011, 12:05 PM   #542
country flag Russianboy

Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyme View Post
It was in the Irish media again today, she was asked to leave the academy and the management company dumped her. You have the inside track, ask them. Or read some newspapers. Seems little miss didn't know what was good for her. I always thought she was a good player, potential but mentally weak, sadly seems to be true.
so u have no source? where can we find the articles?
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 08:28 AM   #543
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One of the officials in Dublin was asked about this, she's only playing 2 warm ups for the US (he said), but that they're no longer workking with her - hard to believe, but apparently they kicked her out of the academy. Anybody with news on this? It was on Dublin City FM in the DC build up (hubby heard it, was surprised too).
Dublin City FM is a traffic update radio station, I'm not sure they discuss sports news.
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 08:31 AM   #544
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Diatchenko's the top-seed in Woking this week. GL!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 09:01 AM   #545
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Comfortably into the QF.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 01:28 PM   #546
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

QF
(1)Vitalia Diatchenko (RUS) d. (5)Marta Sirotkina (RUS) 62 62

Nice and easy.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 08:00 AM   #547
country flag onlyme

onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice onlyme is just really nice

Quote:
so u have no source? where can we find the articles?
My Dear, if you wish to persist in the charade, please do so. The rugby story was probably a gossip, no need to be jealous, the story of her being thrown out of the academy and dropped by sponsors and management was in the Irish Daily Mail, as well as on the sports show on DCFM. It will probably all come clear in time, this is just how it is. She's a good player so I'm sure she'll get on okay.
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 09:50 PM   #548
country flag Russianboy

Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My Dear, if you wish to persist in the charade, please do so. The rugby story was probably a gossip, no need to be jealous, the story of her being thrown out of the academy and dropped by sponsors and management was in the Irish Daily Mail, as well as on the sports show on DCFM. It will probably all come clear in time, this is just how it is. She's a good player so I'm sure she'll get on okay.
actually now i know that u were probably right about the fact that vita is not going to train in ireland anymore, but it has other reasons.
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 10:44 AM   #549
country flag onlyme

Quote:
actually now i know that u were probably right about the fact that vita is not going to train in ireland anymore, but it has other reasons.
rb, I am right as the statements that came out where making it very, very clear she wasn't wanted back because of bad and lack of professional behaviour. It's a shame as she has potential, but she has to work and play like a superstar, not just pretend to be one. Looks like she's in big trouble too! Shame.
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 07:44 PM   #550
country flag Russianboy

Quote:
rb, I am right as the statements that came out where making it very, very clear she wasn't wanted back because of bad and lack of professional behaviour. It's a shame as she has potential, but she has to work and play like a superstar, not just pretend to be one. Looks like she's in big trouble too! Shame.
what big trouble is she in? she's fine
i dont think u can judge her behaviour as u havent been around her..
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 05:00 AM   #551
country flag onlyme

Quote:
what big trouble is she in? she's fine
i dont think u can judge her behaviour as u havent been around her..
My dear, you're getting silly, though you're probably right, the coaches, players and sponsors have been around her, so should we believe them? I'd prefer to believe my brother in law who has met her, who has dealt with her (where she stayed) and not been too complimentary about her, though I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, though as you say, trust what those who've been around her say. If you have to ask what kind of trouble she's been in, then you don't know her or the situation. I'm still of the mind that she can be a good player, though you can only burn so many bridges before everyone walks away. As one girl I work with here said, she's almost like Bychkova at this stage - which isn't fair on Katya.
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 10:31 PM   #552
country flag Russianboy

Quote:
My dear, you're getting silly, though you're probably right, the coaches, players and sponsors have been around her, so should we believe them? I'd prefer to believe my brother in law who has met her, who has dealt with her (where she stayed) and not been too complimentary about her, though I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, though as you say, trust what those who've been around her say. If you have to ask what kind of trouble she's been in, then you don't know her or the situation. I'm still of the mind that she can be a good player, though you can only burn so many bridges before everyone walks away. As one girl I work with here said, she's almost like Bychkova at this stage - which isn't fair on Katya.
whatever, she is happy and thats what is most important
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 05:15 AM   #553
country flag hibernoint

hibernoint is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Vitalia Diatchenko Cheering Thread

Dear Users,
It was brought to our attention that many speculations have been given on Diatchenko V., as the management company for this player we need to clarify this situation with no further confusion. Ms. Diatchenko had won only 4 of 12 matches in more than 6 months before we began to work with her and she became under the strange control of one coach in Switzerland, who told her she was fat. We began to remedy this and with us she won 8 of her next 12 in 2 months. Though the problems had remained and after very much unreasonable and unprofessional behaviour by the player it came to great difficulties. She was no longer welcome to train or stay in Ireland, her sponsors refused to work with her as she had not behaved correctly, and the coaching, administration and legal staff dealing with her did not wish to do so. Her direct agent asked our company to keep faith though this finally was not enough and she was to get ultimatum 2 weeks ago, behave correctly and apologise to the coaching staff for bad conduct, or to go out from contract. Ms. Diatchenko chose not to improve and to leave. The present is that she has obligations to fulfil and other legal situations she faces not to be discussed here. Our company has tried and is trying to resolve the matters for the best to all sides, Ms. Diatchenko refuses to accept her obligations, thus legal remedies sought. Her sponsors are no longer interested in her and coaches we hired in Ireland and Russia refuse to deal with her for constant bad behaviour and not following advices. No other information is relevant other than to be from us and posters repeating gossips from media are just repeating that. Any claiming inside knowledge are zero.
In sport,
Mihaela Strbac
hibernoint is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 02:22 AM   #554
country flag Topspin2

Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future Topspin2 has a brilliant future

100K Astana
R1: Vitalia Diatchenko (RUS) def. Yulia Putintseva (RUS) 6-1 6-1
R2: Vitalia DIATCHENKO (RUS) defeated Junri NAMIGATA (JPN) (8) 6-2 Retired
next Ekaterina Bychkova

Elena Dementieva

Anna Kournikova

Anna Chakvetadze
Topspin2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 06:48 PM   #555
country flag Russianboy

vita won the doubles title at 100K in Astana
go, and get the singles title tomorrow, too!