Vitalia Diatchenko Cheering Thread - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2010, 01:39 AM   #481
country flag Milito22

Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vitalia Diatchenko Cheering Thread

thank you Meelis
Milito22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 09:42 PM   #482
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

US Open Qualifying

(3)Monica Niculescu vs. Nikola Hofmanova
Vitalia Diatchenko vs. Elenia Daniilidou
Tomoko Yonemura vs. Elena Chalova
Florencia Molinero vs. (22)Anna Floris
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 04:09 AM   #483
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

She looks really fit. How did she play?
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 05:11 AM   #484
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

My report:
-Daniilidou is such a character. She once yelled "OUUUUUUUUUUUT! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT! OUUUUUUUUT!" . She hit a double fault towards the end of the match and yelled "Stupid! Hello Stupid! Am I in kindergarten?" . Eleni wasn't that bad. She had some really nice drop shots that annoyed Diatchenko. Her serve was suckish as usual. Diatchenko was too good though. Most of the points Eleni won were Diatchenko errors and most of the points Diatchenko won were her winners. Diatchenko is a ballbasher. She reminds me of Sprem. Tan, ballbasher, same grunt . Jasmin Woehr, Polona Hercog, and some other lady were supporting Eleni and kept saying "Come on Eleni! Vamos! Allez!". After the match Daniilidou wasn't too mad and was talking to Woehr, Hercog, and the other lady but they were far away from me. Diatchenko walked by me though and she was talking to some blonde lady in Russian.

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 08:49 AM   #485
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Good win Vita.

Niculescu in QR2. Monica won fairly comfortably at Roehampton.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 05:40 PM   #486
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
My report:
-Daniilidou is such a character. She once yelled "OUUUUUUUUUUUT! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT! OUUUUUUUUT!" . She hit a double fault towards the end of the match and yelled "Stupid! Hello Stupid! Am I in kindergarten?" . Eleni wasn't that bad. She had some really nice drop shots that annoyed Diatchenko. Her serve was suckish as usual. Diatchenko was too good though. Most of the points Eleni won were Diatchenko errors and most of the points Diatchenko won were her winners. Diatchenko is a ballbasher. She reminds me of Sprem. Tan, ballbasher, same grunt . Jasmin Woehr, Polona Hercog, and some other lady were supporting Eleni and kept saying "Come on Eleni! Vamos! Allez!". After the match Daniilidou wasn't too mad and was talking to Woehr, Hercog, and the other lady but they were far away from me. Diatchenko walked by me though and she was talking to some blonde lady in Russian.
Thanks so much for the report.
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 06:38 PM   #487
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Niculescu d. Diatchenko 6-3 6-1
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 08:03 AM   #488
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Vita just needs to stay clear of Monica in Grand Slam qualifying draws! I think her doubles ranking is good enough to squeeze into the draw so hopefully Vita will get a bit more match-play in a Grand Slam.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 09:43 AM   #489
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

If she decides to stay around for doubles. Yesterday she was not sure.

I think she will stay and play
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 12:37 AM   #490
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

She is not in the doubles draw.
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 10:27 AM   #491
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
She is not in the doubles draw.
I heard she is no 1 alt w/Senoglu
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 07:46 AM   #492
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

Chakvetadze/Wozniak replaced by Diatchenko/Senoglu
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 05:25 PM   #493
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

First set 6-1.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 06:48 PM   #494
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

They won 6-1 2-6 6-4

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Sep 18th, 2010, 01:47 PM   #495
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

A_Pivovarova

Enjoying weekends in Barcelona with @VitaliaDia ))Watch out ppl!!! ;-)
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote