Christina McHale - Page 209 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2012, 04:18 AM   #3121
country flag Vwilliamsfan1

Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Christina McHale

Feel better soon Christina

Americans
Vwilliamsfan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 03:37 AM   #3122
country flag rseto

rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of

that was a short US Open for Christina. i'm hoping the stomach bug was still affecting her but, from the parts on TV, everything she hit was so short.

after she played Sharapova tight in Rome, I thought she might go even higher in the rankings but I don't think she's played one good set of tennis since.

Hopefully she can play better in Quebec and then, i guess, in Asia.

Last edited by rseto : Aug 29th, 2012 at 04:45 AM. Reason: spell
rseto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 04:29 AM   #3123
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

So disappointing for Christina. I think her health problems recently definitely affected her, but Bertens was still a tough draw. Hopefully she can get better and have a great Asian swing.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 06:10 AM   #3124
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Christina

Disappointing Summer
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #3125
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

40HQ from Wimbledon http://hqworld.net/2012/08/christina...imbledon-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 09:44 PM   #3126
country flag rseto

rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of

wow, totally can't believe that christina has mono, as reported.

http://twitter.com/BenRothenberg/sta...01368813027328

i'm just hoping it won't threaten her career and that she'll recover for next year.

christina.
rseto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 10:09 PM   #3127
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no

Please get better soon Christina
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 12:53 AM   #3128
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

O Wow isn't that the same thing Robin Soderling is suffering from till this day ?

if so this is serious get well soon Christina

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 03:57 AM   #3129
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it's a version that she can get over quickly. Really tough blow for her career, hope it won't set her back too much.
tenisamulo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 04:02 AM   #3130
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

LETS GO CHRISTINA! Hopefully she can get over it quickly!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #3131
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

I figured something was up with her poor form these past few weeks. Just hope that she can recover because if it's serious it could really affect her career.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #3132
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Christina on Facebooek:

Off to Beijing! Excited to practice my mandarin!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #3133
BlueTrees

She's back already? I hope she's fully recovered
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #3134
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Already

Well, good luck.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using VerticalSports.Com App
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #3135
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
She's back already? I hope she's fully recovered

Great news as I thought her season was over Let's hope for the best... GL X-Tina!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote